• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who wants to be my Juliet? (Actors wanted! Audition within...)

G

Or my Romeo? Or my....?

As I alluded to in another thread, I think it would be fun to put on a short play. So, I'm thinking about putting on just a fun 15 minute play of Siege's version of Romeo and Juliet for all to see and enjoy. If I can get 4-5 other actors to join in, I'll go forward with it. The only problem I see is that the play will be put on inside a town, so your character would probably need to be blue to prevent others from harassing you.

Any volunteers?

G

Any play should have a Siege twist to it though !

Romeo Romeo where for art thou Romeo ?

Art thou stealthing in Luna ?

Art thou ganking in Umbra or the Yew gate ?

Oh Romeo, twoulst be too difficult for us to court, let alone profess our love and marry one another.

Thine father the King Edward of the royal hierarcy of JSV, wouldst nary permit it.

His wayward step father of the family KoC wouldst kill us and him as well.

Ye would be fatherless.

And lo, worst fate yet if ye court me for my family wouldst nary approve of ye nor ye family, I am the princess of the TnT royal blood line.

Oh nay m'lord Romeo tis a tragedy in the making, I wouldst have to be like Cleopatra and swill some serpent poison to eliminate mine self for if we were to court; they would come a hunting ye down, and your clan wouldst surely slay me.

Oh Romeo Romeo wherefore art thou ????

Ye spending too much time at that idoc, ya never get back in touch with me this eve......

*curtain falls as Juliet slashes her wrists knowing full well Romeo's guildies and her guildies will NEVER see eye to eye to permit them to wed*

The end.

G

Gah! You just came up with and gave away my story line in one post!!

G

Well, I suggest you not include WyRm in your Romeo casting choices...I recall about 3 and a half years ago, he came and visited me while I was sitting out on my balcony one evening. We didn't have a chance to discuss the finer points of roles, but I really don't think Romeo is supposed to say "An Ex Por" or "Corp Por" to Juliet.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Count me in! Juliet, Romeo, or anything in between!

[/ QUOTE ]

That sound funny

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Or my Romeo? Or my....?

As I alluded to in another thread, I think it would be fun to put on a short play. So, I'm thinking about putting on just a fun 15 minute play of Siege's version of Romeo and Juliet for all to see and enjoy. If I can get 4-5 other actors to join in, I'll go forward with it. The only problem I see is that the play will be put on inside a town, so your character would probably need to be blue to prevent others from harassing you.

Any volunteers?

[/ QUOTE ]And, if this play was to be held outside of any town
and not inside someone's house there will be no one doing harassment?
Which shard are you planning this play on?
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

R

Rilla

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That sound funny

[/ QUOTE ]

Just practicing my freedom of expression, or freedom of something....or whatever!

- Ali

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
I say you n me with WyRmie in between.

I

imported_Luka Melehan

Did anyone see the thespian episode of Xena? *giggles*