• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Who Wants To Be A Gorillionaire?

F

Fink

I has a castle full of stuff. It's very good stuff, but I don't want it as I don't play. I'm not sure if I'll give the castle and/or contents to someone or drop the lot. I don't want to spend a lot of time doing it. Or some other means of disposal. Maybe I can trash it all and have it go to my beloved rats. Suggestions? Does this sort of thing interest people?

O

Oceania4ever

Fink, have you quit UO?

What will happen to that great guild FEZ?

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Fink, depending on what "Very good stuff" you have, I may be greatly interested in buying. Is there a place or a pic we can have displayed of your castle to take a look at the goods you have available?

S

Silver

i have seen your place will be a shame to lose you and it from the game

P

PoCove

Hey you could always donate dome items to my New Museum I an building just outside Luna ...Just a thought

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It interests me.

Trashing things is fast and easy, but I know from experience the rats really don't appreciate it. ...not the good things anyway. They like to nibble and gnaw the edges off of boxes and books and most anything else that catches their eye. They do need items to help make their nests comfortable and all, but you don't want to overwhelm them with too many items. :p

If you decide to drop your castle or something like that, I would be interested in participating.

Best wishes to you!

BlissMarie

D

Deneya

I hope you don't mean the House of Wax??

If so, (actually even if not), please find someone who is willing to keep the things you have accumulated intact and won't sell the things off for $$.

Every time an old player leaves, we lose a piece of Oceania history where I feel we should be trying to keep it intact.

Just my 2 cents.

F

Fink

Just over a month left on my account, still not sure what to do with this stuff.

Seems a waste to chuck it all but I haven't the time to sort it or screencap it for dispersal. I was hoping to offload it rather simply on an old guildmate but the handful that survive are all cashed up and lousy with houses.

Lottery?

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Fink!

I'm so sad to read this thread.
You are one of my respectable person.

If I can get your items including your name or so, I'll be happy.

This is just so sad things for all Oceania players ... :sad3:

R

rottenbeggar

well i started replying uo a few months back trying so hard to get back on top as most o my gear was lost in the 3 year gap if ye has any virtue gear and recipes and the ingredients from mondain it would be great.
what has actually made you quit the game out of curiousity?

K

Katlene

Heyas :D
Just popped in to see what's been going on after i realised that i never said goodbye here when i left, not that it really matters anyway cause no one missed me LOL
Hope everyone is doing well!!
Miss ya fink n Ovr! should catch up one of these days

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck Fink! Sad to see another good one go.
I haven't been playing much either, mostly cause I'm moving. But I don't miss UO really. Reading the notes and posts doesn't even entice me to log in anymore. Nothing's changed.

O

Ovrkill

Heyas :D
Just popped in to see what's been going on after i realised that i never said goodbye here when i left, not that it really matters anyway cause no one missed me LOL
Hope everyone is doing well!!
Miss ya fink n Ovr! should catch up one of these days
*Waves to Katlene*

been a while mate :)

K

Katlene

Greener pastures mate :) am on facebook if you have it can catch me on there. Would love to catch up with you!
I really do miss playing UO, and most of the people. But it was a drama i didnt need in my life.

F

Fink

Erph, forgot about this...

I had intended to dump the account after banking all my dearest treasures, but school break is over already and I don't have time now. So, I'll keep the account open until next break & do it then.

Hallows to all and thanks for the well-wishes.