• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who said ?

G

They were gonna start selling time codes???? And did you get them yet?

G

U really can not do it anymore they changed there system

You can now only purchase a 90 day game time code and when u do this you have to log in uo.com with the acct. you want the game time on and then when you purchase it it puts the 90 days on that account so you no longer can get a code then sell them for gold sadly

C

Cleopatra

You can still buy 30 day codes via paypal if you use it. When you login to your paypal account, just type 'recipient' as [email protected]. I buy quite a few for my own chars this way.
I send the equivalent of $15.99usd for each one (no idea if this is what they should cost or not) but this way I just apply a code when I want to activate, rather than let my Amex be used every month for all 6 accounts.

After you send the money, make a note of the transaction ID, then send EA a message at EA support with your info. This seems to make them e-mail your codes faster.

The info they (EA support) ask for is:

Name of account (char name) you only need one name, doesn't matter how many codes you buy.

Last code applied to the account and/or last CC used to pay along with last 8 digits of CC used.

Your e-mail address

Paypal transaction ID

They usually send the codes within 24 hours.

G

PayByCash also offer 30 day game codes. Not as cheap as paying EA a direct subscription, but it might be of interest to you.

G

I just queried this after seeing someone offering gametime codes on Europa trade board.

Jeremy's reply was as follows:

You can order tradable codes over the phone – it’s just the web-based store that applies them automatically