• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who owns the only Castle/Keep in Malas???

• Thread starter imported_JediSith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_JediSith

Just curious who owns the only castle/keep in Malas on Oceania??

G

dude you mean someone actually got one? *faints*
there should of been what 6? they never did a redraw which was crud

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah theres a keep on as 'island' all by itself. I cant remember who owns it, but i do know its non account transferrable. I remember whoever owning it cracked the sads about that.

G

Was owned by the Cats Hunts HQ, owner natcat and Castle is located sth of grimswind ruins in malas. They also have a place nth west of the Brackenwood villiage in the orc fort mid way between luna and umbra.

Haven't see any activiity round either location in well over a year, and the vendors stopped stocking a while before that.

And yes it was the only one of the five castles ever 'claimed' on this shard, and there was no redraw.