• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who needs a good laugh?!? *I DO I DO*

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't PvP so I could be way out there with this, but I think CoM is the smallest faction of all on Cats. Numbers so small that zergging (espically against TB) would be near impossible even if every member of every CoM guild was on at once.

PvP experts? Did I get it?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
COM has a fairly healthy size Black Sun, it's the fact that TB has been the zerggiest (yes zerggiest is a word dammit) faction for literally MONTHS (the faction this particular player is in) so DC complaining about anyone else is funny as hell.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh, I was close. I know TB is massive in terms of members, never hear much about CoM though, figured they were too tiny to really matter.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Compared to the size of the TB faction, all the rest are tiny... that's why it's funny. He's being hypocritical.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rabid clown is a pvp god......the rest of us should be happy he allows us in his pvp shadow...gosh I wish I could smoke bomb and talk crap in general chat half as good as rabid clown in a house.....

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its ok, One of these days, you will become just as good as rabid clown, Although, that is not saying much. This is Rabid Clown on a daily basis. It makes me wonder.......

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PvP is only fun for him if it's HIS zerg that's on. Duh.
Exactly.

He will never understand that too. It's not people like you or I being mean, it's just the simple truth.

In all honestly it can be like that for a lot of players. Some people love winning & can't stand losing. Nothing wrong with it I suppose, I just hope they're able to withstand a ton of disappointment in their lifetime. :)

The 2 pictures of DC is just DC being DC. He's intelligent in ways, but also resembles a box of rocks in other situations... But hey don't we all at times :D

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya know I saw that in GC and I been on this shard for a short time but knows TB has the zerg advantage so I almost fell out of my chair when I read it lol'ing.