• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who can make a Soul Forge?

• Thread starter Rumpelstiltskin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SUPRsalad

They're easy to build, apparently. I think you need at least 70 imbuing, and the right imbuing ingred.. Im sure someone has the right ingreds by now, and 70 imbuing isn't that hard to get. (i got mine up to 80 manually)

C

Connor_Graham

I can make them. I have one for sale now that's made from bloodwood.

C

Connor_Graham

They're easy to build, apparently. I think you need at least 70 imbuing, and the right imbuing ingred.. Im sure someone has the right ingreds by now, and 70 imbuing isn't that hard to get. (i got mine up to 80 manually)
You need 75 Imbuing and GM Carpentry along with a relic fragment, 150 boards, and 150 ingots.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would wait it out tho, most of these chumps are charging a mill plus, wait it out till they will down in price they will be around 25k here in the near future.

S

SUPRsalad

just work yr imbuing up to like 80 i think? then get a ton of crap from the coil snake down in blighted grove and unravel it all. that wil get you the relic frag.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

just work yr imbuing up to like 80 i think? then get a ton of crap from the coil snake down in blighted grove and unravel it all. that wil get you the relic frag.

icq me if u have one for sale