• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Who are You??

F

Fraggles

i thought this might be a good thread to start here on this fourm. After thinking about the coments about the Next rares fest and alot of people wanting to know who a certain ch was i thought we could use this thread to introduce ourselfs in the rares community and perhaps get to know each other alittle better by just telling who we are,what we collect and where we are from. Then maybe we can use this thread as some sort of reference guide or something...soo....ill go first
Hi im from Lake superior shard and i have been there for 118 months. my main ch are Venus,Luna and Mokey fraggle. I have been collecting for about 2 years and at first i would pretty much just buy anything i could afford. Now i have started collecting things with Unusaul graphics and neat names and of course anything from LS shard. i have a museum on ice island tram. i am a member of BEC guild, it is the largest guild on LS with 98 vet members. we are all friends and i have been a member of that guild for 6 years and we hold a auction every 2 weeks. I love rare collecting becasue it gives me something fun to work towards when im after a certain item or type of item, and i enjoy meeting new players and seeing there collections.
so nice to meet you all and i hope to get to know you all better in this thread
Cheers
Fraggles

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like to settle down with coffee and pie during sessions of barter and trade. It is fulfilling and eases any possible tension that may exist. Without pie, it just isn't the same.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like to settle down with a gun and one bullet during sessions of barter and trade. It is fulfilling and eases any possible tension that may exist. Without a gun, it just isn't the same.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My name is Lykor.... I prefer trading with RC.

Armed4Fun

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm Stryder from Lake Austin owner of Minas Anor and my museums old home Minas Tirith castle. I also own a fel castle and an 18 by 18 just outside umbra right by southern bridge. Some of my chars are Stryder(tamer mage), Aragon(gm bs, tailor, tinker, carpenter), Strider(blacksmith, fisherman), Satara(bod runner), Dirt Diggler(cartographer), Woody(lumberjack), Kato(thief),and Nemesis(archer).

I just returned from a 2 year hiatus so I wont count those years, but I've been collecting around 2 years. My first trade that started my rares collection was 10 cinctures and a couple crystalline rings for around 10-15 mostly server births. I attended the 1st few rares festivals getting quite a few rares there including one of my favorite things, not much of a rare , a player named obsidian statue. I been working on that set for almost 5 years acquiring all 102 commons and the east facing player named. I'm always on the look out for the keeper of truth both directions, patron of courage both directions and a south facing player named.

I like all rares, of course home shard ones really are my favorite. Like receiving my Blackguard set(named box, sash, shield, and oddly a pof). Right now I'm looking for 2 talking 2 story statues, rubble slotted wooden table center pieces and fires from rubble event. Oh yea, and I was looking for this 2 years ago , I cant remember its name, it was a black crystal like item, think it was a dark crystal shard. Also a damaged dragon brain.

Thats some of my history, Stryder
Pic is of me and 2 others of the 8 that received blackguard set from Armande Nevarre whom is a ghost I guess because he is dead. He is the son of Lord Mortagne.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My name is Angel Dust, I have played UO for about 9 yrs. I just recently got into the whole rares collecting thing about a year or less ago. I am thinking on focusing my attention on just rare drinks and such from now on. Way to many items are coming out to fast to try and keep up with them all.