• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Who are my neighbors?

D

DVDA

I started playing around late 1998, early 1999 on Pacific. However, around 2001 I intended to move to Legends cause of Legends of Kesmai (I love that game and still enjoy playing it whenever I am not playing UO)

To make a long story short I placed a house on Legends but never played. I am thinking about moving in now (since the house still stands) and I am curious....who are my neighbors?

So tell me who you are if you live near me, my house is located Minoc (Fel) North Mines (Pic included) - Nearest house is a Keep owned by someone named "Gandolf"

P.S. Are there any old LoK players still out there? Or has Legends become a normal shard like all the others?

Attachments

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ohh i hated that house! I could have placed a castle there a couple times! gah!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after LoK shut down I came here, as did a few others that still play..... which LoK do you play now? I tried one version some time ago but haven't been back there recently

and Omnikins just comes around here to check in on us, he's not active ingame anymore

D

DVDA

I play Attila & Katura's version, they added the Advance Game to it so its pretty cool now.

I really like all the new stuff like Makoun Gauntlets, Griffin Boots and Lucy (Cloud Dragon) Scales

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As Devils said a few are still here,not so much me anymore that hussy Eleanor is keeping me busy