• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] White Trained Cu

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
i dont know but i like the white one, i would offer 20mil
oh boy.....just was not sure of value.....taking into consideration the time and effort spent by those training the animal would be hardly worth it to the owner to ever sell it .
Seems its value is within the creature than the gold
Thx

Mysts

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, selling Cu Sidhes is always tough. Training these can be a nightmare and the market only cares about Blaze Cus :( It is a nice one though!

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice one, would offer 30 .. cannot give you a market value, don't think one can be made.. it's more about what it's worth to a potential buyer.

I would understand if you don't wish to sell it's a very sweet one :)

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I didn want to lowball here sorry. Its just AS the guys say its hard go sell them when they are not blaze

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn want to lowball here sorry. Its just AS the guys say its hard go sell them when they are not blaze
I just had a look in my stables. I have a white one (untrained) which I would sell you for 20m but its on Europa.

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
No no...not a lowball offer...since im not taking any..hahahha...just curious on the value....and yes it is also worth what it would be worth to the potential buyer.
Like i stated the time put in by the trainer supersedes a lower stated worth of 30 mil ors so.
But thanks all for input