• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] White nets

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im looking for white fabled fishing nets please will buy them but will also take donations tough :)

they will all be used for public osiredon's events see how many we can kill :) hope there are some out there PM me on here or leave a post here please please please help me :D

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i do but dont know how many people would travel to fel but thanks i will post it now :)

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
house location.png closest town.png

My castle is in fel the closest moongate and town is minoc

its a quiet area so should have no problem with spawn or PvPers i am usually in game so you can shout for drewster 1st if im not around i have 2 mailboxes outside my home either one would be fine to use

Thanks in advance for those that help me out hope soon we can start hunting the beast of the sea

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
castle.png

the front of my castle just incase someone does drop some off so they dont get the wrong castle and someone has a nice suprise when they log on

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you for the net sorry about the problem outside my home someone just stole from me so was trying to get it back and then you appeared i almost shot but noticed you wasnt who i was after

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As part of the Christmas festivities I have a net to donate. I will watch for you in chat and catch you there hopefully. Bobar/Sparrow/Whispering Green etc