• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) White Council Christmas Fair.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The White Council will hold a Christmas fair in Gilfane on Sunday Dec 7th.

The fair itself will be strictly RP and everyone is invited.
Please feel free to come:

- RP with us.
- Raid the fair.
- Snoop our backpacks.
- Play games with us if we can think of any good ones.
- Hang out.
- Explore the city state of Gilfane.
- Rant or tell jokes at the Speaker's Corner.

Kill, loot and steal as much as you like but please don´t pick up the decor from the ground. Thanks.

The fair will be open between 1pm and 8pm EST.
So whenever you log on, pay us a visit and have some fun.

/The White Council.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
small idea remember the wolf game? Where we had to try to figure out who were the ware wolves? That would be so much fun! I too am currently making a Christmas house in which everyone will be able to go to to receive a gift some game will be held as well. Basicly a party :) But I have much work to do hehe

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So exactly WHERE is this to be held? :confused:

Personally, I'd love for it to be in the courtyard around the Gilfane City State monument... That way we can put up Stewards to give away items and have places to "retreat" to if there are the ever present annoying "reds"... ;)

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scavenger Hunt From 4-6 est. Books with items needed will be passed out at beginning of hunt. 1st place prize is an Orc Ship. 2nd place prize will be a heritage token and 3rd place will receive a dragon head. You can make teams, but only one prize for each level.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So exactly WHERE is this to be held? :confused:

Personally, I'd love for it to be in the courtyard around the Gilfane City State monument... That way we can put up Stewards to give away items and have places to "retreat" to if there are the ever present annoying "reds"... ;)

I say we have it at Bucs Den Mint . . .

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In progress.
Come have some fun.
Grrrr. RL strikes again, just as I was about to head over to Gilfane a 216 count fiber was shot by a "hunter" (I use that term loosely due to shooting a fiber in a downtown area in rural Tennessee) so I was unable to attend of course. Hope it went well and everyone had a great time.