• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Whispering Roses (selling off collection)

• Thread starter Qwen_Ermac
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Q

Qwen_Ermac

Hey guys I have started to go threw my Whispering Roses I will continue to go threw them. This Auction Is For Whispering Roses Starting With The Letter B...(there will be more auctions to follow) Roses Are Located At GreatLakes Shard And Starts @ 100k Each( 100k incr. to please)
This Auction Will End On December 13th @ 11:00pm (eastern time)
Let The Auction Begin!

A Whispering Rose From :

BaBaBoom
BC 150k (tin)
Bacchus Woodspur
BalkothsWench
Baralis
Bassmaster
Baxter Mewonya
Beck
Belhalhar
Berg
Bernadine
BeyWulf
BigTailor
Black Mombo
Black Tower (sy 200k)
Blacky
Blacklung
Blade
Blasko
Bleu De Dracul
Brad
BRAHMA
Brave
Bray Cawthorn
Bremmen
Brian Smythe
Bro I
Bryan Demise
Bryanna Starfire
Bubba
Bud 150k (tin)

Happy Bidding, any ?'s Feel Free To Contact me icq 391-480-200 or pm me here,
Qwen/BriarRose

T

Tinsil

I'd suggest a mega post. Or at least 3-4 different ones max, not one for each letter.

With that being said, I'll bid 150k on BC and Bud.

M

Muu Bin

I'd suggest a mega post. Or at least 3-4 different ones max, not one for each letter.

With that being said, I'll bid 150k on BC and Bud.
BC Bud... now that's funny where i come from...

Q

Qwen_Ermac

Thanks for the input, soon i will so a mega rose sale not just by the letters :) thanks again and dont forget to contact me when your ready to pick up,
Qwen/Briar