• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Whispering rose by Mr Pink

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lost it when my old house collapsed in 2008 or 2009, the house was in Zento.

I am Mr Pink, and this is my rose so I'd be glad to buy it back.

Thanks in advanve.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant believe it, I always check if old players are looking for stuff and by some miracle I actually have your rose.

It is your rose so there will be no charge - pm me with your icq and I will return it

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's almost too good to be true, thanks a lot!

The story is that the rose was one of the few things that were in my bank when I reopened my accounts in 2007. I'd played from open beta until the end of 2000, and created Mr Pink when the euro shards were launched.
But in the autumn of 2009 I was too busy with rl to care about my uo stuff, and I let my house collapse in Zento. I only realised the rose was inside and I'd lost it when I rechecked into my accounts a few days ago, thanks to the return to brit program.

It's a great tribute to the game that these objects and the kind of mentality Bobar has exists. I'll be burning a candle for UO when I get the chance.

Cheers, this made me happy.