• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which other shard do you play on?

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just coming back to this shard and I realise that Oceania seems dead? I guess everyone is on different shards now?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been testing out my lag on a couple of diff shards to see what best suits me.

F

five oclock

here and laggy...Napa and not so laggy but still and Siege..wheres its almost instant kill :D

I also have tons on other shards...ATL Chess etc etc...But those 3 are my main :D

F

Fink

Just coming back to this shard and I realise that Oceania seems dead? I guess everyone is on different shards now?
Siege Perilous.

How long have you been away? There's actually been a spike in population since last week, no doubt due to school vacation. Most people seem to be off hunting turkeys or doing other stuff.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
We have some Aussies on Atlantic who maintain characters on both Oceania and Atlantic. I don't recall any of them complaining about lag, although some do find the time difference frustrating.