• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which is your the best 10 games in this decade?

• Thread starter kendricktamis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

kendricktamis

I want to know best top 10 game of decade. you can choose any game of any type and of any emulator.

This is my best 10 games i have played which i like the most :
1. Halo
2. gta san andreas
3. tekken tag
4. pokemon emerald in gba
5. hulk
6. desert storm 1
7. tomb raider underworld
8. fifa 08
9. far cry
10. gta iv

Now its your turn which top 10 games u like?

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) F.E.A.R.
2) Half Life 2
3) The Witcher
4) Two Worlds
5) Assassin's Creed (and 2, although just released this year)
6) Call of Duty - World at War
7) Far Cry (the original)
8) Oblivion (all the Elder Scrolls series, for that matter)
9) Fallout 3
10) Divinity 2 - Ego Draconis

K

Kiminality

4) Two Worlds
:eek:

1. Team Fortress 2
  2. Portal
  3. Half Life 2 + Episodes (I can has 3?)
  4. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  5. Prototype
  6. Jade Empire
  7. Mass Effect
  8. Left4Dead
  9. Fallout 3
  10. Torchlight
Not necessarily in that order.
A rather frightening number of them (4) are Source Engine games, with another 2 not-quite-making-it.
And 2 Bioware RPGs.

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ending was weak, no doubt there. Kind of like the lame ending in Revenge of Shinobi...

But as far as graphics, and an open ended world goes, that game was hard to beat. I'd play a sequel.

And, somehow, 10 just isn't enough choices... I'd also have added GTA:SA, FEAR 2, Gears of War (PC version) and Dragon Age: Origins, at a bare minimum. Gothic 1, 2 & 3 were also decent, once all the bugs were fixed.

K

Kiminality

The ending was weak, no doubt there. Kind of like the lame ending in Revenge of Shinobi...

But as far as graphics, and an open ended world goes, that game was hard to beat. I'd play a sequel.
Fortunately enough, there is a sequel in the works. http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/30/two-worlds-2-preview/
I didn't reach the ending myself - there were too many things I didn't enjoy about the game.
The English language voice acting was terrible, the controls just weren't nearly as fluid as comparative games, and the game just felt like a mess of good ideas stuck together with Duck Tape.
It was claimed to be a game to dethrone Oblivion. I say that as the game was released, that's twaddle. With more development time to polish it up, and add features like better character customisation, and it would have stood a chance.

And, somehow, 10 just isn't enough choices... I'd also have added GTA:SA, FEAR 2, Gears of War (PC version) and Dragon Age: Origins, at a bare minimum. Gothic 1, 2 & 3 were also decent, once all the bugs were fixed.
Truth, there. But for a thread started by a spambot, it's not bad ;)
I can't believe I forgot DA:O >.<
And I was regretting having to knock VTM: Bloodlines and Sin Episodes: Emergence off the list :<

D

Danielmarkwogh

Fallout 3
GTA4
Halo 3/ODST
Grand Theft Auto Vice CIty
Left 4 Dead 4
Legend Of Zelda Twighlight Princess
COD 4
Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Street fighter 4

V

Voiceless

Gears of wars 1,2
Diablo 1,2
Warcraft 1,2,3
Starcaft 1,2
Fifa all series (relaxing on sofa with x - box pad)
Ultima 7
Ultima X: Odessey (this game ll always stay in our hearts)
Skate 1,2,3 on X - box 360
Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
All parts of Ghotic.