• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Which is best? Power, Mystic ot Vanq.?

G

Which of those weapons does the most pure damage to the berzerkers?

Damage Increase on the weapon not included...

TIA

I

imported_kinney42

it goes best to worst.....Mystic, Vanq, Power

G

Thanks both!

That´s good to hear cuz the bow with the best mods was also a Mystic...

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks both!

That´s good to hear cuz the bow with the best mods was also a Mystic...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have others sell them now. They're in huge demand. I only had one left from Magincia and sold it the second day. If I'd had more I could have sold every single one of them.

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Berzerkers Bardiche from the Ophidian Invasion and it does alot more damage than my Mystic Double Axe.

G

Heh, good tip.

Although I only have a Mystic and a Power. I´ll keep them both cuz who knows if the Power one will come handy one day...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have a Berzerkers Bardiche from the Ophidian Invasion and it does alot more damage than my Mystic Double Axe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I´ve seen U go back and forth with these guys

I hope you´re getting something good!

M

matthew123

the berzerker bardiche is like mystic,with damage increase and they are slow but hit for alot

G

Mystic is best. I have a Power Gnarled Staff that is Demon Slayer and does at least 100 damage a hit to Berserkers (They have around 3600 health), but i now use a Mystic Hatchet with UBWS because it hits for 70s damage a hit and i swing it every 1.25 secs with 150 Stamina and SSI from Divine Fury. Gnarled Staff swings every 1.5 Secs with that. So over time the Mystic Hatchet does more damage since it's faster.

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I´ve seen U go back and forth with these guys

I hope you´re getting something good!

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, I got a good amount of these scythes now.
And when I hit I see the healthbar of the zerk go down. And it is not a problem that the bardiche is slow, because I also get hit by the zerk and then I have to wait for a little bit to heal up.

G

The berserkers scythe will hit for the most though hands down I tried LOTS of different stuff today.

The mystic bardiche from magincia does ok and the mystic ophidian bardiche does the same the bersekers bardiche does about double what the mystic and mystic ophidian does and the berserkers scythe does double what the berserkers bardiche does. Whew ok the break down.

Worst to best. I will start with 100%

Mystic Bardiche___________100%

Mystic Ophidian Bardiche___100%

Berserker's Bardiche_______200%

Berserker's Scythe_________400%

G

Are you basing that purely on the numbers you see pop above the Berserker when you hit him? Even with Mystic Weps, they APPEAR to only do 3-7 damage a hit, yet in actuality they're doing alot more. You don't see the real damage you're doing unless you get the killshot in, then you do.

G

Nope, just tested it. Berserker's Scythe APPEARS to do more damage because you see higher numbers pop up when you hit him. I was seeing 7 damage a hit with Berserkers Scythe because it's a Demon Slayer, but it wasn't putting much of a dent in his health bar. As soon as i switched to Mystic Hatchet, i was seeing 3 damage pop up, but was seeing his health bar go down about every other swing. The true damage of a Power/Vanq/Mystic Wep is not displayed in numbers above the Berserker, only time it does is if you get the killshot in on him. With the killshot in on my Mystic Hatchet and EoO up on him, i see about 75 damage. They have around 3600 Health. So i was doing 7 damage a hit with Berserker's Scythe, and doing 70s damage a hit with the Mystic Hatchet, at least 10x as much damage. The Hatchet was alot faster too.

K

KingSidhe

I am Tamer Pally Archer, and I use uber dragon, while I am hitting the Berserker with a Mystic Repeater bow. If i don't use this bow, I don't get looting rights. So I will stick with it. I was lucky and found it on vendor the other day for 150k.

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tested with my Mystic Large Battle Axe, my Berzerker Scythe and my Berzerker Bardiche.
To me it seems that the bardiche does the highest damage. I just look on the health bar of the berzerker and look how much of his health is taken away per hit. And the bardiche looks like the most powerful weapon against the berzerker. This test was made with different berzerkers and only when I bashed them alone without help. After the first 3-4 hits others came along and helped.
I will look at it again this evening.

Btw, the damage numbers I saw on the bardiche were the lowest of my weapons, then came the scythe, then the mystic axe and then a normal bow with mods with the highest damage output I can see.
But the health bar drops the most with the bardiche.

G

I killed tons and tons of the berserkers all day with a variety as mentioned and I am VERY sure of what does the most.

I have a sweet mystic cleaver and it does crap compared to the berserker bardiche the bardiche only does about half what the scythe does and this is in no way based on the damage shown. 2 dexxers with scythes can stomp a berserker but if I put a mystic wep in my hand and try it with another person it never dies.

angelus aconitum

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I compared them again yesterday. With the scythe I need 2-3 hits to do the damage of one hit with the bardiche. But I will compare it again today, tomorrow and every day until the event ends

And I do not look on the damage numbers but on the health bar .... how much it drops with one hit or within 5 hits.