• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where's stealth?

• Thread starter peanutbutter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

peanutbutter

err... i can't seem to find the skill "stealth" in my skill lists.

i know it's been a while since i played, but i coulda swore there was a skill called "stealth"...

i've looked on all my toons and it's not there.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that's wierd. it's always been there. i hope they don't take it away - egads i use it on 90% of my characters! it should be under the "thieving" skill group (or something similar to that), unless you're like me and wiped out all the skill group headings and lumped all the skills under "miscellaneous" in which case it should be with the S's...

P

peanutbutter

must've been a strange bug - i found it misplaced on all my characters. maybe i moved it to a different list on one toon and it got moved on all the others. who knows. anyway, it's back now

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*phew*! yeah, that happens to me sometimes - i alter the grouping on one char and next time i login it seems to have applied to all chars. doesn't happen all the time though. and whenever i create a new char, the char's skill groups always emulate the last char i edited. wierd.