• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wheres my stuff ?

madscience

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've had a UO account since 1999. Since that time I've played off and on, and this last time I was away for a couple years ( which Ive done before and everything stayed the same whenever I'd pick it back up ) and now all my characters stuff is gone. All of my characters stats have been reset back to the initial start up stats. All of my reward items are gone as well, I thought all that stuff was blessed. every time I've taken a break and signed back up Ive always had everything like that to remain with my characters, and especially their stats were always at what I had worked so hard to gain in the beginning. My characters were all very wealthy as well but this time all of them had not one check in the bank. Can someone explain why everything's gone this time when everything has always remained in the past. I understand that the characters homes would have decayed so I understand that stuff would be gone but my bank items and my bonded pets always remained stabled. I had a Dark Steed that was bonded stabled and it too is gone, and that one I could never get back. any help is appreciated.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had this happen to some of my old house holding accounts from around 2000-2004. I had all my soulstone fragment tokens and multitudes of other items stored on those accounts. All were cleaned with the characters reset, save for one bank box.

I just cut my losses and moved on, however I'm not suggesting you do that. I would email Mesanna about your situation, that's what I would do if I were in your shoes. Losing your items is one thing, losing all your skills is way beyond, and not acceptable.

madscience

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I just cut my losses and moved on, however I'm not suggesting you do that. I would email Mesanna about your situation, that's what I would do if I were in your shoes. Losing your items is one thing, losing all your skills is way beyond, and not acceptable.
Thank you so much for your reply, it is greatly appreciated. Can you explain how I can go about emailing Mesanna ? I've looked all over stratics, I cant seem to find any contact information. Tried calling GM in game but apparently there are no GM's any longer or if there are then they certainly wont answer when you call for one. Course i remember that the GM's always took a while anyway, but I waited probably 8 or 9 hours yesterday while I was trying to build my stats back up. If you can point out where to get contact info I would be very grateful. Thank you again !

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
barmstrong [at] ea.com

Last edited: