• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Where's my poppy dust?

Tuferon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been growing seeds for 3 rounds now and got 2 new poppies but no dust!!!!! Am I doing something wrong? And out of 50 seeds from wisps only 2 poppies! Please help.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Peculiar poppies won't produce the dust resource until they are older than 9 days (on the gump)...and pray to the RNG gods for more poppies!

L

Lady_Dark

now that just sucks. i set all mine to decorative at day 9 cause the gump didn't show it producing anything, just a buch of red x's. that should be changed to like they do it on the coco trees, at least that way you can tell it will produce a resource.

F

Flora Green

Lady Dark, if you are on Origin I have 3-4 extra dust you can have.

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now that just sucks. i set all mine to decorative at day 9 cause the gump didn't show it producing anything, just a buch of red x's. that should be changed to like they do it on the coco trees, at least that way you can tell it will produce a resource.
Are you sure you're growing the right poppies?

The legacy poppies don't produce the dust. It's the new peculiar poppies you need. Mine show that they will produce a resource even before they mature. Although, they don't actually start producing the resource until after stage 9.

So to recap: Legacy Poppies produce seeds but no poppies dust. New Peculiar Poppies produce poppies dust, but no seeds.

Z

zorrah

So to recap: Legacy Poppies produce seeds but no poppies dust. New Peculiar Poppies produce poppies dust, but no seeds.
Just to verify (simply because I've been searching for about 20 minutes and can't seem to find a straightforward answer.. The new "spread out" poppies that are grown from peculiar seeds are the ones that grow the poppy dust, correct? As in, the 'old style' poppies have not changed in any way?

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to verify (simply because I've been searching for about 20 minutes and can't seem to find a straightforward answer.. The new "spread out" poppies that are grown from peculiar seeds are the ones that grow the poppy dust, correct? As in, the 'old style' poppies have not changed in any way?
Correct