• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whereof what's past is prologue...

G

Garianna

Welcome Back, you have indeed been missed!! Now if only we can get CatHat to make a return that would put sprinkles on the UO cupcake!

Looking forward to the new content!!!

Garianna
aka: Lord Pompey
aka: Germanicus
Great Lakes

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back – Wow okay so maybe Stygian Abyss will be out this year after all.

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can trust someone with a UO tattoo to do a good job.

I think it's time for the rest of the UO team to prove their loyalty!

Edit: Oups, was Binky!

M

Millie

Now all we need is our Cat Hat back and the would would be complete!

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This must be a first .... not one negative post in a whole uhall thread :D

All the best for your new posting.

D

Devil_Woman

What a lovely Monday surprise to find this in UHall! Welcome back, Wilki!!! Now, promise us you will never leave us again!

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It’s good to be back, and I can’t wait to see all of you in Ter Mur!
Wilki, glad you're back! Did you recall in alone... or maybe gate CatHat along with you?

Looking forward to hearing more about Stygian Abyss!

NB-Cats

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woops,

in that case Wilki also has to prove his loyalty!! 1st negative post NICE!

W

Wcheezer

I felt compelled to come out of Retirement to say welcome back.

In order for SA to be successful it MUST:

1. Have good 2D graphics in Legacy Mode
2. Have good 3D (I know its not true 3d) graphicsnot the washed out tough to figure out what something is. I can't tell what is a Kryss, and what is a switch. Make it so that it is readily identifiable what it is.
3. Good tutorial on how to make macros with the hotbars. One shouldn't be a Rocket Scientist to make them. If you have to take a page out of the UO Assist book.
4. Get rid of UO Assist. Its the only way to force the death of 2D. Its really simple how to do it. Give the guy who makes it some buckazoids to not update it, or simply buy it from him, and bury it.
5. Get rid of Easy UO. Sue them, buy them, make it harder for them. Whatever you do get rid of the scripters. (I don't buy this crap about not being able to get rid of them. Make a daily change to the server that encrypts decrypts every day during patch, make it a pain to update and it will go away.)

I am glad you are back. Now get to work. *Cracks the Whip*

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Willki,

I was very sad to learn you were leaving us.

However, sadness yields to happiness & Joy upon thy return!!!

Woo Hoo & Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Elladan of Baja

Sean

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back old friend. Hope all has been well with the family. Look forward to more "bacon"!

Se'an Silverfoot

A

AesSedai

- Hi Wilki,

Phew, just in time for spring cleaning :)

(x: remember to click the lower left of the KR picture to expand it to actual size, if you want to compare the default resolution of the two clients :))

Holiday cards are: CatHat, TheGrimmOmen and Leurocian (I turned in most of my stuff during that last turn-in event, but had to keep a few).

I loves my KR flora & much of the other art too. It'll be sad to see her go (an option to view it in SA and allow artists to keep improving it would be so great, imho).

Anyhow, good to see you back on the UO Team; I was kind of hoping that may happen sometime.