• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whereof what's past is prologue...

W

Wilki

Hi, my name is John “Wilki” Wilkinson, and I’ll be your Stygian Abyss Designer this evening. Would you like to start off with a platter of our finest quests, or perhaps a glass of sparkling new content?

For those of you who don’t remember, previously I was a Designer for UO, and before that I was the UO Community Coordinator. After a year in the wilderness, I’ve wandered back into the fold, taking the opportunity to come back aboard and join the UO Team working on our new expansion, Stygian Abyss! I was a part of the original Stygian Abyss design team, so it’s very exciting to get the opportunity to help finish the project. I’ve spent this past week catching up on all the exciting things that the team has been up to, and I’m looking forward to jumping back into the fray.

I probably won’t be posting much on the boards until we get closer to release, but I wanted to say hello to all the familiar faces out there, and introduce myself to those who might not know me.

It’s good to be back, and I can’t wait to see all of you in Ter Mur!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH MY GOOSES!!! *HUGS WILKI*

Welcome back!! Say hi the the Mrs for me!!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*eyeballs the waiter*

"A glass of sparkling new content, please."

I thought you looked familiar! Welcome back *big grin*

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back.

Now see I even thought of you the other day as I was looking at my Wilki solstice candle and my Wilki snowpeep...but my Draconi ones were trying to blow ye name sakes up, in both shards, which I play upon.. :) WB.:D

M

Millie

A big Welcome back to the man who gave us "The legend of Valentines Bacon!" *ponders* it was you wasn't it. humm
Glad you came back home!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG!!

Best news of the year, by far!!!
Welcome Back, Wilki !

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Golly gee, don't I know you from somewhere? I can't place it, its almost as if you were here before! ;)

Welcome back, glad to see some of the old faces popping up again!

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*jaw hits floor*

welcome back :)

So ... while you're here ... quests you say? Would you say that things are taking a different approach from the ML make/kill-10-X quests, or are those still on menu?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeing you return to the game made me smile huge. You always meant so much to so many players. Its great to have you back again.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohmighosh.... what a wonderful post to find here on UHall

welcome home, Wilki!!

:hug:

D

Duke X. Winter

Welcome home brother. This is some of the best UO news I have seem in a long time.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Welcome home sir. It's good to have you back where you belong. :)

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations and welcome back, man! Now we can finally get our Undergarment Dye Tubs with Animal Print Capabilities! Um...YEAAAAH! WOO HOO! :thumbup:

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hugs*

Welcome back Wilki!!!
:D
And yes, yes...did you finish uni and move from Ca?

R

Ravahan

Welcome back!

I dug around in my photobucket, and sure enough look what I found!

Its good to see some familiar faces on the UO team.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW Welcome back, you were mentioned on V day as the man who gave us blessed bacon :D :D

T

Tazar

Hi, my name is John “Wilki” Wilkinson, and I’ll be your Stygian Abyss Designer this evening. Would you like to start off with a platter of our finest quests, or perhaps a glass of sparkling new content?

For those of you who don’t remember, previously I was a Designer for UO, and before that I was the UO Community Coordinator. After a year in the wilderness, I’ve wandered back into the fold, taking the opportunity to come back aboard and join the UO Team working on our new expansion, Stygian Abyss! I was a part of the original Stygian Abyss design team, so it’s very exciting to get the opportunity to help finish the project. I’ve spent this past week catching up on all the exciting things that the team has been up to, and I’m looking forward to jumping back into the fray.

I probably won’t be posting much on the boards until we get closer to release, but I wanted to say hello to all the familiar faces out there, and introduce myself to those who might not know me.

It’s good to be back, and I can’t wait to see all of you in Ter Mur!
*Checks date and notes it is NOT April Fools Day - Yet*

Welcome Back!

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Yay!! Welcome back Wilki!!

Can we get new underwear in 2D?

C

CatLord

UO is dead hum...

Welcome back!

(if you ever were way... which I doubt...)

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Wilki!

Great to hear you're back on the team and adding your touch to SA. Hope to catch up with you at a town hall or "Mythic-Con/MythicFest" sometime this summer. ;)

News item - The Return Of UO's Wilki!.

R

Ravahan

That is priceless Ravahan!!!
lol Thankee thankee. I made it for some u.hall thread a few years ago. I can't remember the exact motivation hehe

I thought it'd be an appropriate time to break 'er out =D

R

Ravahan

lol that's awesome. I remember that! Where'd you find it?

Do I smell a new photoshop thread???

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*chuckles* I saw you lurking the other day and wondered... Yeah, I am still here. Welcome back. *psst* I still have that amulet.