• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, where are all the good ole napa arguments??
someone please go and **** someone off so we can see some trash talk...please!!!:wall::cursing::shots:

D

dielock

you are a poopo head and i disagree with everything you say.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not many I know like the new board format, that could keep a few out, then again when has anything ever kept some of them from posting :lol:

D

dielock

I don't care for this new format at all. But I post anyways. I am addicted to posting.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
someone please go and **** someone off so we can see some trash talk...please!!!:wall::cursing::shots:
:) tryin to start some shiz for Otis, even though i don't think Lolz is still on this shard

S

Seth Blackmoore

Listen here you speed hacking trammie....Go back to tram you tramtastic tram lover!!! Fel is ours!!! WE PWN YOU!! I can beat everyone at pvp!! I'm the best pvp'er EVER!!! My guild will roll you!! Otis' guild sucks!! They are all trammelites!! They never leave tram!! You're super :lame:

Ok how was that? Did that sound like the old arguments? I haven't read any in awhile. Maybe I'll contact Contract Killer and have him give me lessons on trash talking. :drool:

S

Sunrise

Listen here you speed hacking trammie....Go back to tram you tramtastic tram lover!!! Fel is ours!!! WE PWN YOU!! I can beat everyone at pvp!! I'm the best pvp'er EVER!!! My guild will roll you!! Otis' guild sucks!! They are all trammelites!! They never leave tram!! You're super :lame:

Ok how was that? Did that sound like the old arguments? I haven't read any in awhile. Maybe I'll contact Contract Killer and have him give me lessons on trash talking. :drool:
ROFLMAO! Ok.just ...Dang. LoL! yeap that about covers it in a nut shell LoL.
Btw this is NOT:lame: :p:

Hrm

A

Ashlen

Hey now just because you need to stir up come crap
and sling some name calling around

Do you have to pick on my nice friend Contract Killer
You know deep inside he has a really big heart and
is a real good guy
Beside I think he is cool :cool:
I wont take that kinda bashing of my friends Seth

Besides your probably one of those guys that kill
nice little stealthers that try to help you out anyway
and kill them over and over just for kicks :cursing: and gigglesrolleyes:

But I could be wrong about that
I am just a woman after all
unlike you guys we do not know everything rolleyes:

S

Sunrise

ROFL..Ok um spelling me dear :p

wait a minute guys know it all:? As the great saying goes..the men might be the head of the family but the Woman is the neck..and the neck tells the head where to go and when to do it :D

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok..thats it..my trammy guilds gunna beat yours all the way back to diablo..and the people in your guild? wtf is up with that?..ive never seen so many brain farts in one guild, they dont even diserve to wear ass hats...just a bunch of brain farts with eyes...guild whackin each other and rez killing each other trying to apply the person to the bandaid....what kinda excuse is that for rez killing....TWICE??....that guild sucks...ya dont even have any rules man...people say what they wanna say, do what they wanna do, whackin poor helpless scripters ...wtf's smatter with your GM?...and your GM...now this guy is just doesnt even know where he is most of the time...thats what ya get though for havin a canadian for a gm lmao

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not funny seth...just realized your in my guild...
told ya, your gm doesnt even know where he is

S

Sunrise

not funny seth...just realized your in my guild...
told ya, your gm doesnt even know where he is

ROFLMAO..but isnt that most Guild leaders? man LoL heck forget diablo..Im going to kick you all the way back to Atari Adventure! yeah thats how far I can kick you back.

C

Cysphruo

is a real good guy
That's the best laugh i've had in a while!!!
I've personally seen the guy lie and steal from his good friends just to get a few extra pixels, but hey, thats what friends are for right?

S

Seth Blackmoore

Hey now just because you need to stir up come crap
and sling some name calling around

is a real good guy

:
OMG!!! Wait.....did I just read that Contract Killer has a friend??? Ok admit it!! How much is he paying you? Come on, you can tell us!! :thumbup:

EP Buyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i would love to go off on someone.. but as we all know of the pathetic rules of stratics.. not even worth doin it

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok you want some beef here im bringing the beef. I have a problem with with Napas columnist that we never see anything differant on the front page. I actually waste the movement in my index finger to scroll down just incase theres something new down there. Then of course I have to push it to scroll back up. Wasted movement that is. Anyway heres what I propose. Most other nice shards post an obituary with a bunch of dead people that die in the game and they are nice to look at. I dont know who they are but i go look at them. I mean I go through alot of effort of dieing and dam*it i want some recognition for it now! Or it would be Nice to get a snapshop of Otis standing over Seths cold lifeless corpse or I could get some entertainment in seeing some more of gold harvesting hooker Lady Sakura and friends laying on their back in the Painted Caves. :bdh:

S

Seth Blackmoore

Ok you want some beef here im bringing the beef. I have a problem with with Napas columnist that we never see anything differant on the front page. I actually waste the movement in my index finger to scroll down just incase theres something new down there. Then of course I have to push it to scroll back up. Wasted movement that is. Anyway heres what I propose. Most other nice shards post an obituary with a bunch of dead people that die in the game and they are nice to look at. I dont know who they are but i go look at them. I mean I go through alot of effort of dieing and dam*it i want some recognition for it now! Or it would be Nice to get a snapshop of Otis standing over Seths cold lifeless corpse or I could get some entertainment in seeing some more of gold harvesting hooker Lady Sakura and friends laying on their back in the Painted Caves. :bdh:
All I have to say is...LMAO!!! Ok that's it. Actually that's not a bad idea though with the obits.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you started it wth this rediculous topic. Thats it Otis im tired of your smart azz mouth. when i see you im going to have to attack you and let you kill me i guess. :offtopic:O by the way I told Danny boy Id like to get a shot in next time yall see Ole girl in fel Painted Caves. Hey look at me im Otis :pint: :offtopic:C!C rulez!!!!

L

Loqucious

I do admit that I love it when a guild trash talks another guild, or better yet, when a guild transfers from another shard to our precious home and threatens us. Good times.

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*points* there, there, one there oh and another over there.

Yup the scorch marks on the floor and walls are still visible.

I'm retired though :pint:

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao!!
gus..i stopped killing the painted caves people..theres an entire vigilante posse after them now..took em a year or so, but now its just not even slightly amusing....well ok, it is slightly and its great for free repair deeds...
what new guild is out here now threatning napa?, anyone yet?

A

Ashlen

OMG!!! Wait.....did I just read that Contract Killer has a friend??? Ok admit it!! How much is he paying you? Come on, you can tell us!! :thumbup:
Yep
I am a friend of Contract Killer and proud of it
And no one pays me anything
Besides that, I could care less if I spell everything right
these boards are far from a school room :lick:
And anyone who knows me knows that spelling isn't
one of my better qualities

X

xenonthemage

You people have issues.

It's not Napa if you aren't arguing.

S

Seth Blackmoore

You people have issues.

It's not Napa if you aren't arguing.
Alright...who let the mod in???? Who left the door open? Now he's gonna lock our trash talking thread!! Dangit!! Why can't we just trash talk till our hearts content? We aren't hurting anybody, unless we hurt some feelings. Xeno you're just a girly girl! That's right I did it. I trashed talked the "mod" and I ain't scared! IBTL!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!

Umm...seriously don't ban me...lol. I was only kidding! *down on hands and knees* PLEEEEAAAASE!!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mr. Mod dont take Seths' bowing as any form of respect, (Not that you dont deserve the respect because you do) but he bows to me often its mostly a form of cowardice. Some people have some nerve!

S

Seth Blackmoore

Mr. Mod dont take Seths' bowing as any form of respect, (Not that you dont deserve the respect because you do) but he bows to me often its mostly a form of cowardice. Some people have some nerve!
Ya know Gus I thought that was just between you and I. But I guess just between guildies means nothing to you!!! You're gonna ruin my reputation as being the biggest badass on Napa if you keep telling every what a coward I am. I'm telling Otis on you!!! :sad2:

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait no stop Hey everyone listen up i was just joking about Seth. Honestly like that time in third grade when that bulley stole my candy money Mr. Seth hit him in the back de head and got it back for me. ....hey Seth please dont tell Otis I dont like him when he' angry! he turns green and stuff.

S

Scratch

slo still trying to bash my name i see

lets see i just returned an enemy guildmembers full soulstones to him after this beetle that had went wild dropped them at brit bank on atl

I hold and repair many items of signifigant value for my guildmates
there is no proof that i stole anything from anyone except for what slo claims
slo is a pos thief and idoc placement scripter (until he got nerfed into oblivion)

slo = cysphruo
my favorite follower who searches me out on the forums to **** talk me

i have many friends
im in many guilds with them all

ashlen is in an enemy guild
goldberg
jason
lama
raza
and many more i do business with and have no problems with regardless to tags over our heads

we know its a game and leave it at that

anyone needing trash talk lessons may apply by sending 1mil in gold to my chars on napa or atl

lesson numbers 1-5 are free......

#1 your opinion doesnt matter to me ever...................ever
#2 360>720 (120 tame vet lore, a bola, and an all kill macro)
#3 dci mages are lamos (dci needs an 80 dex requirement like parry)
#4 necro mages that spam para are lamos (precast strangle more)
#5 slo is a pos (slo is a pos)

C

Cysphruo

funny because a while back i remember you finally owning up here on the forums and admitting you took your own guildees stuff, then you disappeared for a while and came back under a different name, squirrely.

X

xenonthemage

If this is going to get nasty, I'll just lock it. nuff said.

S

Seth Blackmoore

IBTL IBTL IBTL!!!! There's the good ole trash talking we've all been looking for. It just can't be faked. :gun:

S

Scratch

funny because a while back i remember you finally owning up here on the forums and admitting you took your own guildees stuff, then you disappeared for a while and came back under a different name, squirrely.
your memory was never too good to begin with
and youre still a pos
only thing thats funny about you is how you cant script idoc placements anymore
i laugh everytime i see one fall as i loot it ever so slowly knowing you arent there with your placing script

ea pwned you irl with no pots
now you have to go get a job to make money
mcd's is hiring

C

Cysphruo

comparing my placing skills to a script... flattery will get you nowhere.

S

Sunrise

aye you are SO a legend...that we have your walker gold-plated and hanging on the wall since can't use it anymore.

You are SO a legend you have your own car lane. For you drive slower than the rest of the human race :p

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye you are SO a legend...that we have your walker gold-plated and hanging on the wall since can't use it anymore.

You are SO a legend you have your own car lane. For you drive slower than the rest of the human race :p
How did you know i have my own car lane?!