• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where was your worst map located?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Okay, this has to be my worst map ever. I have enjoyed the treasure map revamp and that they spawn in different locations. I like it even better that it will revert to tattered after 30 days when you get stuck with a location like this! This one is in Fel, need to watch out for more than orcs lol.

Orc Fort Map.png

Where was your worst map located? Screen shots a plus but not necessary!​

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My worst?

That's a hard call.
The Worst 3, in no particular order....

Level 7, Tokuno, inside the spawn area of the Serado spawn, within easy wandering monster range of the Fan Dancer Dojo, so they and Ronin kept wandering in too.
Level 7, Tokuno, a few screens NW of the other map, in the middle of the Evil Mage/Rune Beetle spawn area.
Level 7, Ilshenar, north of the altar inside the Valor Champ Spawn, with greater dragons and undead wandering in from the north in addition to the actual spawn. A paragon greater dragon can really ruin your day, when added to champ spawn level 2-4, especially if an arachnid spawn.