• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to Get Mage Regs

• Thread starter SweetbabyPacific
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SweetbabyPacific

How are others getting such large amounts of Mage Regs? They cant be just traveling around picking up every reg that they see. Can some one tell me how I can get Bulk amount of Regs with out having to pay for them.

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

One way mentioned previously is faction vendors which could be the cheapest and quickest source depending on who is running the town. A more expensive way is player vendors but they are quick and easy enough to find. A cheap but time consuming way is to work up the npc mage, alchemist, and herbalists at several npc shops by buying them out of the reagents you want every time they respawn (takes about 20 to 30 minutes not sure exactly) If you keep this up after a few rounds the amounts offered will be 999 per reagent (at the normal cost). An even cheaper and more time consuming way is to hunt IDOCs.