• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where to get gold with low level sampire

treunanen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I currently have the following skills on my wannab sampire:

110 swords
110 tactics
105 bushido
105 anatomy
100 parry
100 necro
80 chivalry

As I have returned from a break, I dont have that much cash on my right now and tbh my gear sucks quite a bit. I would now be intrested to hear where could I farm and what types of equipment should I be hunting for to get enough cash to get my char going again towards higher gear and the 120 scrolls Im missing. I understand that weapon should have stamina and mana leech on it, but what else am I missing and what might e a good spot to get those?

I have killed Trogolydes on painted caves for a while now, but is there something else I could run?

C

Connor_Graham

If you have enough DCI and a halfway decent wep, you might be able to handle Miasma, but that would depend on how good you are at playing the character. Your skills are pretty low in key areas. You need to drop your chiv down first of all and get parry and wep skill up to 120. You'll also need to drop points from tactics and anatomy (both at GM) to bump bushido up to 120.

S

Stupid Miner

Tag along people working a champ spawn. Collect from the gold drop at the end.

Also, Undead Guardians in the Tomb of Kings

G

Gellor

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you:lick:

In all seriousness though, you might try heading to fel and going after "resource" dropping monsters like dragons, etc. You can get good gold and as an added bonus, you get leather.

You could also try doing champ spawns in Fel. You might get lucky and get one of the VERY desirable pink scrolls like taming.

F

Fingers of Cats

I found Miasama easier then Dragons :p

And I only have 110 swords, 105 bush, 105 parry, 100 necro, 100 tactics, 100 anat and about 80ishs chiv and haven't had any issues with Miasama. Plus I have a t-hunter so I can pop the chests and do the maps...

I am still waiting for a 120 swords, bush, parry and +25 scrolls to show up on some guildies or for a decent price in Luna :/

EDIT: I found the best way for Miasama to be done is make sure there isn't any spawn between Miasama and the main doors. Run in, honor Miasama, let her target you, then pull her just out of her little clearing south where the tree is and fight her there. This way I can have plenty of time to sort through loot, keep a bag on the ground for gold and another bag on the ground for loot. Hunt until both bags are full, empty and repeat. I unravel almost 95% of the loot and can make about 500k in an hour if no one is around and I am on my game. I hardly ever die unless I have to find Miasama up near Rend or some of the reptillions :/

S

shulginist

When I was leveling up my sampire I was doing titans/cyclops (easy since just about anyone can afford a soul seeker) and them miasma.

treunanen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, What kind of gear you have? Weapon and resist stats and defence chance are my intrests. I seem to be having problems always when the poison kicks in and not being able to deal enough dmg to keep my health up.

F

Fingers of Cats

Are you in Vamp Form? I have imbued a nice Rune Blade with 30SSI (I know I don't need it that high but since my DCI is low I drop sometimes) 47DMI, 55%HLL, 55%HML, 45%HSL and it's great. Run up, honor, EOO, CW, LS LS LS LS LS LS (usually MIasama is dead before CW runs out)

Don't remember my suit mods but it's close to all 70s, with quite a bit of HPI, StaI, StaR and HPR. I would add some DCI and HCI but can't afford the Relics currently and haven't found the secret to using my 120 Imbuer to make stuff to unravel into relics :p

C

Connor_Graham

I have imbued a nice Rune Blade with 30SSI (I know I don't need it that high but since my DCI is low I drop sometimes) 47DMI, 55%HLL, 55%HML, 45%HSL and it's great.
The HLL on that wep is a wasted mod. You barely leech anything. You'd be much better off going with HLA instead of HLL.

treunanen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah. I am missing currently the gear, so waiting untill my imbuer is ready ( currently 56.x) and then Im off to Miasma with proper weapon and armour.