• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where, oh where, has our Knight Commander gone?

G

Fie. Curses. Zounds.

Last November, I replied to a similar question, saying that I had heard that Knight Commander Py Lethius would soon walk amongst us again.

However, that was the last I heard of the good man. He was last seen here on the 29th of November, and I am starting to fear that he may have been kidnapped by orcs, or something equally terrible.

If anyone knows where he lurks, please let me know!

Many thanks!

G

Gah!!!!

*applies heimlich manoeuvre to any and all passing orcs*

D

Dor of Sonoma

O where, O where has our Com-man-der gone?
O where, O where can he beeee?

With his...

err...

I think that I shall stop now.

*exits hastily*

A

Alex the Gray

I asked that same question recently.

If he has deserted us, I would like to know.

If he is coming back, I'd like to know that also.

If he is one of these players that has gone to foreign lands for whatever reason, well, I'd like to know that too.

G

Well, the house still stands. *looks relieved*
One PyDOC was enough, thank ye!

Still, if anyone has the ability to contact him, or knows of his circumstances, please, let him know that he has friends here who are concerned as to his whereabouts and welfare!