• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where is everyone?

S

SUPRsalad

So, M has been outnumbering us 3 to 1 for several weeks here. I know its just a matter of people being busy/having surgery/moving across state lines etc, but I was just wondering..

Whats everyone up to? What is everyone's schedule?
GOD I hope theres still this many M when things slow down for SUPR...
(the working-man's guild)

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Going to physical therapy a couple hours a day, working my arse off to get things caught up in RL and pay some hospital/doctor bills, and what little is left i have to split between 3 kids and a wife (near death makes anyone spend more time with family). Once im able to drop some things from my schedule i will be on a lot more. :thumbsup:

V

Velandra

yeah.. what the heck? I haven't been killed by a SUPR in so long.. I miss the love taps..

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, I wanted to join SUPR but my archer just wasn't cool enough for your club, I guess. =/

V

Velandra

oooh I take it back - I got chased down and ganked twice today by SUPR..

and wtf with the weirdo comments after they killed me.. omfg

S

SUPRsalad

i know i got you a few times before i realized who you were. sorry about it.
also beef, thats nonsense. you made that up.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently I lie? What? When have I ever made anything up in the past before? I spoke to you about it Gemma, and talked about how my Archer probably wouldn't do well and Necro mages do the best in SUPR.

G

Gellor

Aww... hell... why didn't anyone tell me that only Necromages were allowed in SUPR? *kicks dirt* I guess I need to pack away the mage, scout, and archer:coco::coco:

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww... hell... why didn't anyone tell me that only Necromages were allowed in SUPR? *kicks dirt* I guess I need to pack away the mage, scout, and archer:coco::coco:
Funny how I didn't say only Necro mages were the only ones allowed, but I was discouraged from joining my archer after being told that Necro Mages do the best and I should make one of those to join.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
beef supr lets in everyone.. dont lie here
This here is true , they will take [ANYBODY] who has any interest in their guild.
Also I don't understand the SUPR egos , while they still and always outnumber opposing players. They talk trash , and I can't believe 3 of us stood in the middle of 8 of you guys yesterday and managed to take out 2 targets without one of us dying. This is a counter-trash talk entry.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This here is true , they will take [ANYBODY] who has any interest in their guild.
Also I don't understand the SUPR egos , while they still and always outnumber opposing players. They talk trash , and I can't believe 3 of us stood in the middle of 8 of you guys yesterday and managed to take out 2 targets without one of us dying. This is a counter-trash talk entry.
I never talk trash on the field, and most who fought with or against me can vouch for that.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never talk trash on the field, and most who fought with or against me can vouch for that.
He's not outright naming anyone here. I know people who have had a lot of problems with SUPR's **** talking, on or off the field. It doesn't necessarily make your guys' guild very well loved in game, imo.

G

Gellor

Funny how I didn't say only Necro mages were the only ones allowed, but I was discouraged from joining my archer after being told that Necro Mages do the best and I should make one of those to join.
Are you sure of the wording?

While I'm semi-new in SUPR, their structure seems similar to the other PvP guilds I've been in and heard about: In most cases, a stealth archer is the least helpful while a necro mage is the most helpful.

To be honest, in group PvP, that is really the case outside of say Yew gate.

Most players within SUPR have a mage of some sort and aren't insulted when asked to play them. I've got two mages and a stealth archer for PvP.

And yes, I'm speaking as a former stealth archer. Reebdoog used to be my main PvPer for years. But I slowly converted to playing a mage because I found him more useful. At least this way I can be of some use and not be like some current players who stealth off while all their guild dies off:loser:

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you sure of the wording?

While I'm semi-new in SUPR, their structure seems similar to the other PvP guilds I've been in and heard about: In most cases, a stealth archer is the least helpful while a necro mage is the most helpful.

To be honest, in group PvP, that is really the case outside of say Yew gate.

Most players within SUPR have a mage of some sort and aren't insulted when asked to play them. I've got two mages and a stealth archer for PvP.

And yes, I'm speaking as a former stealth archer. Reebdoog used to be my main PvPer for years. But I slowly converted to playing a mage because I found him more useful. At least this way I can be of some use and not be like some current players who stealth off while all their guild dies off:loser:
I love how you act like you know ANYTHING about the situation. My archer is still in training and doesn't even have the ability of stealthing or hiding. I simply wanted to join a PVP group to learn the ropes and meet new people with a new character I was working up and learning how to use. I don't like training mages - I simply don't have the patience. I have my own necro mage but I'm not on him enough and he's not even close to being finished. If someone would like to join your guild, I don't think there should ever be someone who discourages another person from joining.

S

SUPRsalad

okay, yr gonna have to dig up icq history to prove that I ever 'discouraged' you from joining. I have said in the past that necro-mage is the most useful template, and that I can train it, but we also have some great archers that would be happy to help you learn to smash people.
aka nirp.

G

Gellor

I love how you are acting like you were discouraged because you were an archer.

From your own mouth:
My archer is still in training
This might cause someone to tell you there might be an issue with getting in.

If you have some ICQ logs or screen shots of what you were told, I'd love to see em and who said it.

S

SUPRsalad

I found it. Don't bother digging:

Ill spare you the agony of pasting it word for word, unless you really want it.

My exact words were:

'one must wonder, why isn't beef in SUPR?'

'because im not cool enough - DUh!'

'not true' i replied..

then we talked about you moving to Korea for a while.
then, apparently a couple days later, THIS took place:

you said something like 'i made an archer and im thinking about getting into pvp with it. so maybe ill join'

thats the part when i was like 'necromages are easy to get into pvp with cus i can do anything they ask 'gemma heal, gemma field' etc..'

then you were like 'i made an archer. so far i really like it'
and my favorite part 'thanks for the invite tho, i never thought i would be cool enough. hahahah is my mustache big enough for you?'

'well have to work on that' i said..

and that was it... nothing ever came of it...

I invited you once after making yr sig. YOU said you weren't cool enough.. I said i disagreed.. we dabbled about korea, and said you knew someone (Reywind) that wanted to join (and he did)
You said you were thinking of joining. I said necromage is awesome, you said 'thanks for the invite'. and that was all..

now quit pouting.

S

SUPRsalad

if you took anything i said as 'you can't join bacause you're an archer' you either mis-read, or read into it.. you were, and are, invited to play with us, on whatever template you want. The necro-mage thing was just a suggestion..

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gemma, this is the part of the convo that turned me off from joining the guild because I felt like you were saying you didn't really want an archer to join.

2:05:01 AM Kelsi Coffman: I just made a new character I'm thinking about going into PVP with
2:05:07 AM Kelsi Coffman: So maybe I'll join. =]
2:05:14 AM Kelsi Coffman: Just need to train her up and see how she does.
2:05:27 AM Gemma: hmmm
2:05:46 AM Gemma: a necro mage is the best template for playing with a big guild like us i think
2:05:48 AM Gemma: its what i do
2:05:59 AM Gemma: and i can usualy do whatever it is that pink wants
2:06:16 AM Gemma: 'gemma field, gemma heal, gemma wither, gemma exorcise baron'
2:06:17 AM Gemma: lol
2:06:35 AM Kelsi Coffman: Hahaha!
2:06:41 AM Kelsi Coffman: I made an archer
2:06:45 AM Kelsi Coffman: So far, I really like it
2:10:01 AM Kelsi Coffman: Thanks for the invite though, never thought I would be cool enough. Haha. Is my mustache big enough for you?

I said "thanks for the invite though" becaue I wasn't interested in making a necro and left the topic alone. The Korea convo and the question about why I wasn't in SUPR was all in the same day.
Gemma, I have nothing against you and I apologize for not answering your IM earlier today as I was asleep (it was like 2:30 AM or something when you IMed me). I just arrived home and saw this and thought I should respond. I have no harsh feelings against SUPR. I like SUPR just fine except when I hear about their trash talking when it concerns people who are my friends. When I wrote the comment above, it wasn't even like I was pissed off or pouting as you seemed to have taken it. I apologize if it came off as such.

S

SUPRsalad

well?? As you can see, I never tried to discourage you. Sorry if i sounded that way. Also, sorry if some of my guys talk a little trash. We here at supr believe that our players shouldn't be relegated to play, act, or talk a certain way at all. Our players are free to do basically anything they want. Its just how we want it.. so ... sorry about that.

Can this be over now? can we hug?