• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where has Oceania gone

Winterfell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been trying to get on the Oceania Server since yesterday and its no longer listed. Whats going on? Is it part of the upgrade they are doing or something more sinister?

X

Xaniya

i been trying to and yea i think it is everyone else is back up cept oceania as usual . really am over this . *sigh*

Winterfell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must agree indeed between this and the lag spikes it is getting unenjoyable to play. I hope this won't be the start of Oceanias' death roll.

D

defyant

This is crap, we pay the same money to play as everyone else..........it seems as tho this shard cops it sideways more than most.

Time to re-close accounts and go back to another mmorpg.

X

Xaniya

yup i started reinstalling wow last night !. Gonna see what other games are out there really dont want to go bak to wow . I like UO its relaxing but this is jus BS .

D

defyant

yer back to wow :( tried almost everything out there and nothing really comes close to this play style.

Maybe blizz will pull finger and get D3 out soon!

Bryson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... its come to that where I archive my characters from game because it wasnt fun when I was playing and by the sounds of it, Oceania is still consistently failing the players. I have decided the payments I make to the game will go to a better use.

If you have played all the games available and yearning for another... go outside and fly a kite.

Will log on this week to dump some things and get account in order....

Farewell Oceania it has been fun playing