• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where exactly to find Void Creatures on Ter Mur?

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to hunt some Void Creatures for the void orbs. Where can they be found? I probably have seen them somewhere, but they must be called by other names.

prizim618

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are really all over... they are those blackish/blue things that look like other creatures like slime, and such with names like betbellum and come other they are normally found around the edges of the land at least that is where I see them... now can someone tell me where to find Kepetch Ambushers, I found the Kepetch.. but NO ambushers:wall:

G

Gelf

go out the west side exit of tel mur, go right, go across bridge. when road splits go right , road splits again go left, go across bridge follow road staight till it dead ends. there should be a desert area to ur left. 3 kepetch ambushers spawn in that area, u have to run around til u find them(or they find u),also has toxic sliths, coral snake and stuff there. its abit of a slow spawn, but only place i have found them so far.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll find them from time to time around the edges of the world. They form a new "evolving spawn" that transform into more powerful creatures over time.

If you encounter a wisp-like Ostanard, they are part of the same spawn system, but are not actually counted as void creatures themselves. However, if you kill one, a cluster of slime-like Korpre may spawn nearby in a few minutes.