• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do these spawn pls...

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

I can't afford to buy these "Flowers" (see pic below pls) on my main shard so have decided to dust-off my old Doom thief and try and get a couple... I think they spawn in Tokuno somewhere (not sure about that) but I can't find a location for them here.

Could someone that knows pls post the location, preferably with a pic..

Thx in advance,
:popcorn:

T

Tazar

Check the top sticky thread in the Stratics UO-Thief Forum. The flowers spawn on level 2 of the fan-dancer dojo. A pic of the location is in the 7th image in the first post of the thread.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check the top sticky thread in the Stratics UO-Thief Forum. The flowers spawn on level 2 of the fan-dancer dojo. A pic of the location is in the 7th image in the first post of the thread.
How did I miss that.... Thx Tazar
:thumbup1:

T

Tazar

I think it's a general unwritten rule of forums... everyone ignores sticky posts... lol

C

Cyric_SP

Being they are a rarity 7, you may never get them. The spawn time is like 12-15 days or something like that, so you have to know when they were last stolen to even have a clue unless you plan on camping them 24/7.

Once you get to rarity 6+ its usually pure luck if you get any rares because most are timed out by a few that steal them on a regular basis.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's a general unwritten rule of forums... everyone ignores sticky posts... lol
Actually I had looked at that sticky, I just missed that one small image...
:sad2:

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being they are a rarity 7, you may never get them. The spawn time is like 12-15 days or something like that, so you have to know when they were last stolen to even have a clue unless you plan on camping them 24/7.

Once you get to rarity 6+ its usually pure luck if you get any rares because most are timed out by a few that steal them on a regular basis.
Yea, I know that it's a real pain to get spawn times.... I remember when Doom first opened and lots of sleepless nights actually... Hmmmm, that was frustrating...
:rant2:

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being they are a rarity 7, you may never get them. The spawn time is like 12-15 days or something like that....
Hey Cyric, I'm hoping that you've confused rarity 7 with rarity 9...
According to the top Sticky by Petra on this forum, this one: Daily and Stealable Rares, rarity 7 is 4 days, not 12-15.

Does the rare "spawn interval" need revising? Petra?

:(