• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Where do these robes come from?

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see them all over, but when I ask they always say "I don't remember"

Help me out please!

Hooded Robe.png

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
shamans in eodon I believe. they can be dyed and blessed with a cbd

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Barrab shamans in desert village specifically. They get real ornery when you try to take one.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a really nice blessed one, Hooded Robe of Umbra... Want it?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What are the going price for them?
Barrab shamans in desert village specifically. They get real ornery when you try to take one.
Do that mean if you try to loot them from a shaman, other npc's in the willage will attack you?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are the going price for them?

Do that mean if you try to loot them from a shaman, other npc's in the willage will attack you?
it means if you attack a Shaman, the village will attack you.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
ok thanks, guess it take more than my bow to get one then :p

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this one in one of my chests... Is it any good?

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Figured it would have by now but it was empty everything of value was banked.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Revvo if I were rich I'd offer you a ton of money for that robe. But I'm not, so my number one uo item will continue to not be mine :)

Arden

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Revvo if I were rich I'd offer you a ton of money for that robe. But I'm not, so my number one uo item will continue to not be mine :)
I should also mention that Robe has a GM mark on it, that the "Bless" can be moved to any item if the owner wants it moved.

Lets just say GMs owed me an item bless deed, after an in game mistake

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should also mention that Robe has a GM mark on it, that the "Bless" can be moved to any item if the owner wants it moved.

Exactly , which is why a clothing bless deed could not be used. I'm pretty sure Arden had the only blessed version. There were 5 total, only one that was blessed. I believe Famine has it now?

Arden

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Exactly , which is why a clothing bless deed could not be used. I'm pretty sure Arden had the only blessed version. There were 5 total, only one that was blessed. I believe Famine has it now?
No clue gave it to Revvo

asmodi

Visitor

Same deal as the blessed Orni back in the day?
What ever happened to that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arden

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Same deal as the blessed Orni back in the day?
What ever happened to that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe so. Not sure about shak's having a mark. I had a blessed orny, so did Shak. I think Shaks got stolen? Much like my Boots of the Champ.

One day my "bless" stopped working so I paged a GM. He was a GM for another game so wasn't familiar with the differences of siege, and took off my item bless and told me to insure it. Obviously I couldn't do that lol. And when he tried to rebless he couldn't make it work. So he marked my account and told me to page later. When I paged later another GM told me item blesses were illegal on siege and blessed another "non-combat" item for me (the shroud). I paged YET AGAIN, and a 3rd GM told me he marked the shroud as an owned item bless and to move to any item upon request. He told me item blessees were allowed on siege, just most GMs that help with siege, are not UO only GMs, so they arent always familar with the differing rule sets etc.

I guess there is like notes on items/accounts about all communication with GMs

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Anyone know where that one of a kind sword wound up? It was a prize or some such for a PvP contest.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was a scimitar I believe. Someone who's name started with M had it...I wanna say Monolith... Anyway, I accidentally ran into the guy during the last RtB event at luna when he logged in to see what was going on. I believe he told me he gave that sword to a friend when he quit and he doesn't know what happened to it afterwards. I'm not even sure anymore what the exact mods on it were. Back then it was really nice...today maybe not so much, I dunno.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's the 1/3 blood red scimitar, I believe Meph was the first person to own it. Right around the time I stopped playing, I believe it was Monolith that had it.

Krystal had the Robe of the Champion...but never saw the boots.

Arden

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The 1/3 sword was won @ an event, Meph bought it for a bit of rl$. I want to say he paid $1000. Not sure how Mono got it, but prob rl $ again.