• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do these paintings come from?

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just seeing if anyone can tell me where these paintings come from?

1683208236768.png

First two (left) just say "Painting" 1 stone
Last two (right) say "Personal Collection of the King" 10 stones

I think the last two can be stolen? but I have never seen them. Was hoping to find more for deco purposes.

Thanks in advance!

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just seeing if anyone can tell me where these paintings come from?

View attachment 143337

First two (left) just say "Painting" 1 stone
Last two (right) say "Personal Collection of the King" 10 stones

I think the last two can be stolen? but I have never seen them. Was hoping to find more for deco purposes.

Thanks in advance!
Kings collection for the two w that bit of info... code in the store.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These two can be stolen from down in Blackthorn's dungeon. When they first came out, they were not shard bound.... now all stealable items in that dungeon are shard bound.

1683210190337.png

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I acually looked at the deeds that came in the Kings Collection, and the paintings dont seem to be there? I used this link for reference with what was included;

They aren't there because they are stealables from Blackthorns Dungeon. They were originally not shard bound, now they are shard bound. If the OP's set do not have shard bound then they are the older "rarer" set. The other two not sure, but probably stealables of some kind also. Would like to know if they have aritifact number.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They aren't there because they are stealables from Blackthorns Dungeon. They were originally not shard bound, now they are shard bound. If the OP's set do not have shard bound then they are the older "rarer" set. The other two not sure, but probably stealables of some kind also. Would like to know if they have aritifact number.
There is no shard bound or rarity tags on any of the paintings

1683210960531.png

1683210986252.png

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is no shard bound or rarity tags on any of the paintings
Then they are the older set on the "personal collection" ones. Maybe someone else will know where the other two are from, I'm not sure. Got anymore interesting artwork @S_S ??

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good to know @skett . I've never paid attention to them when scrolling thru the choices. I like those gilded frames. Will have to take a closer look now.

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
There first two can be claimed with points accumulated in Blackthorns dungeon. The reward collector an be found in the castle if you use the stairs from blackthorns.

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen other statues besides the pegasus tagged with "from the personal collection of the king" so I thought some were from events or something. Would be nice if the paintings would spawn more often!

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've seen other statues besides the pegasus tagged with "from the personal collection of the king" so I thought some were from events or something. Would be nice if the paintings would spawn more often!
They are on a X day (maybe week?) timer like some of the Doom stealables. One of the unfortunate downsides of this type of thing is that whoever steals the item gets an advantage for next time because they have a rough idea when the next one will spawn. So someone that has no idea would basically need to camp out there 23/7 for days/weeks at a time while the person who stole it wouldn't need to bother camping there until about the time it respawns.

I think these type of things should spawn in chests (similar to Khuldan relics around Halloween) so that it would 1) give people a reason to actually play a thief rather than camping with them 2) give more foot traffic to a pretty baron part of the dungeon that isn't where captains spawn 3) remove the advantage of people who know when something spawned.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to do stealable route drive byes when 1st logging on then last thing before logging out. Takes abt 30mins to hit most all places like stygian, doom, blackthorn’s, & eodon. Used a ninja for wolf form stealthing or unicorn for poison trap areas. Put reveal on ur toon & use it everywhere. If the pep that got the item last time is loitering, you’ll reveal him & know sticking around may not be such a bad idea.

Only prob I saw was often the guy that got it before & hidden waiting (just revealed but quickly hidden again) was script stealing w item ids so all you’ll ever see is a flash of the stealable, him pop out of hiding then recall. Players not using scripts don't stand a chance stealing something thats only there for 0.02 secs. Best you can hope for is making note of the time, camping the spot next cycle, then if lucky the guy misses the timer next spawning. Doom was notoriously camped w item id script stealers for years after opening. Saw stuff flash on screen all the time trying to steal there.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I used to do stealable route drive byes when 1st logging on then last thing before logging out. Takes abt 30mins to hit most all places like stygian, doom, blackthorn’s, & eodon. Used a ninja for wolf form stealthing or unicorn for poison trap areas. Put reveal on ur toon & use it everywhere. If the pep that got the item last time is loitering, you’ll reveal him & know sticking around may not be such a bad idea.

Only prob I saw was often the guy that got it before & hidden waiting (just revealed but quickly hidden again) was script stealing w item ids so all you’ll ever see is a flash of the stealable, him pop out of hiding then recall. Players not using scripts don't stand a chance stealing something thats only there for 0.02 secs. Best you can hope for is making note of the time, camping the spot next cycle, then if lucky the guy misses the timer next spawning. Doom was notoriously camped w item id script stealers for years after opening. Saw stuff flash on screen all the time trying to steal there.
Yes, this was my experience too. I only saw the infrequent items spawn twice (had a friend tell me the timer) so I sat around for like 4 hours or something working another skill and when they did eventually spawn it was super quick. They spawned, the same guy came revealed literally what seemed like .02 seconds later and it was gone... he was leaving as I was just getting my stealing cursor up. First time I thought the guy was just really good (I wasn't really familiar with how scripting worked back then). Same thing happened a few days later which was pretty discouraging that I spent probably 6-8 hours sitting around for no reason (this is back when I liked to PvP), I can't imagine how annoyed I'd be if I spent days hanging around only to see that. Since then, haven't bothered with the stealables because I think the game needs to refresh that piece a bit to account for the scripting.

That said... a titan's hammer is now 1m on ATL so I might actually have a chance to steal one these days since the market seems flooded lol.

Blues Topside

Adventurer
Governor
Being AOS was released 2-2003, that makes it 243 months that the hammer has spawned, average legenth for level 10 is 25ish days. That puts at minimum 243 hammers/claw/gloves per shard....

balissis

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Do the stealable paintings in Blackthorns still spawn? I've been running in there for years and have never seen them on the walls.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am interested in purchasing these if they are for sale.
please let me know either way

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
they look classy, but can anyone actually tell what the paintings are images of?
i cannot

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was able to get the gold eagle 2 days ago on pac not sure where the other gold statues spawn ? maybe same area ?

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The gold eagle spawns with a rarity of 8, so every week. I havent seen the paintings spawn in a very long time. I was told they were tagged with a rarity of 12 .. so should spawn once a year

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The gold eagle spawns with a rarity of 8, so every week. I havent seen the paintings spawn in a very long time. I was told they were tagged with a rarity of 12 .. so should spawn once a year
Where do you get your info because it's so wrong. LOL

1683901905955.png

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I fear the pictures have thoose timer. I can stealth the eagle from time to time but didn't find the pictures in years.
I think all the stealables in Blackthorn's quit spawning when they held the event down there a few years ago.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think all the stealables in Blackthorn's quit spawning when they held the event down there a few years ago.
You can get still the eagle. Maybe somebody can confirn that (s)he has found one of the pictures in the past weeks.