• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where do I find Bonsai seeds?

B

Brommer

Like the title says. A friend o' mine told me to hunt in the Tokuno Islands and they'd appear on corpses. Well, after hundereds of beasties later I haven't found a single one!
I'm especially after the exceptional and exotic. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi There!

Your friend was correct - but not all Tokuno creatures give bonsai seeds as loot. I used to kill Deathwatch beetles for seeds - but they give the more common types. The FAQ notes that Rune beetles give exotic seeds as loot...maybe someone else will chime in about creatures that give exceptional seeds...

G

Seems to me they're pretty random, I'm pretty sure I got all the different types simply from Kappa and other lower end Tokuna critters.

Rey~

S

some old guy

try the fan dancer dojo, fan dancers have them as loot as well as decent gold and other loot for the effort

B

Brommer

Thanks for the input everyone. Guess it's time to go out and try again.