• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where did Origin go?

E

Eyes of Origin

We killed it!!!!!!!! =( just kidding, I dont know what happened and theres nothing on uo.com about it yet.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in the waste, in a realtively safe area. But My friend Nick was in the champ spawn with his dragon. I hope he will be ok.

E

Eyes of Origin

:( He might be dead when it comes back up. I know I had just loaded packies in the bank to move some stuff and know ppl who were in the middle of stuff as well who will be dead when it comes back up, I'm sure.

E

Eyes of Origin

hehe me too Gunner, before my packies disappear lol

F

Frey Wavestrider

When did it go down? Brat and I were out and just tried to log in. Time 2057 hrs

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We get NO respect at all as a shard! Makes me feel like I'm in the mop shard, sniff

E

Eyes of Origin

Frey, it went down roughly 20mins ago.. shortly after this post was started

E

Eyes of Origin

I PMed Chrissay cause I saw she was on the UHall thread, but no answer and still nothing on the main page

E

Eyes of Origin

*groans* Yellow Beard please dont say that, I may have to stalk you at your keep if it happens...:p

M

Mayadevi

I didn't do it ! No one saw me !

The invisible blue giant did it *nods firmly*

Or maybe it was Morgaine? :p

Seriously, hope everyone is ok and if it does revert, they mange to get it in between Morgiane buying the castle and loading her packies. That way she don't lose stuff .

Mayadevi ( about to cook up some mischief IRL)

E

Eyes of Origin

*cries* it reverted. Yellow Beard I am now offically stalking you at your keep! :p I got my first heartwood fletching kit tonight and now its gone :(

M

Michael Wolf

So glad I desided to download the SA client instead of playing tonight. Sorry for all your problems.

E

Eyes of Origin

Well, either way, I am glad they fixed the bug before it made it out to all the shards... kind of curious as to what the bug was tho