• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where did everyone go?

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just came back to stratics and I notice a lot of people missing. Please post here if you still check the fourms.
Steveo
Joe
Aimee
Fangs Mcwolf
Princess Kitty
Toontownhappy
Flippers
Holocog
Please post.

A

ATIV7220

I just came back to stratics and I notice a lot of people missing. Please post here if you still check the fourms.
Steveo
Joe
Aimee
Fangs Mcwolf
Princess Kitty
Toontownhappy
Flippers
Holocog
Please post.
I'm not on your list but I know Steveo is focusing on his family - he has a newborn and had mentioned he wouldn't be around in the Off Topic posts. I haven't seen Joe around much the last couple months either. Aimee was having money troubles and had to stop subscribing to TT. Fangs is around - I see him almost every Thursday for the CEO runs. Toontownhappy (Deb) was on a Stratics CFO event with me on March 29th and a CEO event on April 2nd and she thought she'd be around more. I'm not on as much as I used to be - lots to do in the yard - so maybe it's more me not being around than her.

:)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Princess Kitty had problems when they took her country's Toontown away and she couldn't get her toon back. She was persevering but since she hasn't been around much I wonder if she didn't just give up..

I don't know about Holocog.

Flippers got mad at me and stopped coming here.

R

ROSIE T

Princess Kitty had to start over with her new Little Daffodil and is working diligently getting her back to where she was before she lost her account. Give her a shout, I know she would love to hear from old friends.

S

Squeaker

If I remember right, Princess Kitty is out of town for a couple weeks but is back in force. LD is 105 already! The rest have all been accounted for :D

G

Granjell

Holocog popped back in for a short time a while ago. I think he was trying other games. Maybe he found a new favorite....

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still here and still working. Haven't been going at it as hard cause I'm out of town on training and wi-fi not too good. I was at the beanfest, vp and cfo though. :-D

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So everyone was accounted for but now I am wondering where sheriff trickey is. Does anyone know?

T

toontownhappy

*sticks head out*
Yeah, I'm still on the forums, if not in the game really at all anymore. Don't know how much longer I'll be able to afford my account, actually...but that's a different issue. :wall:
*pulls head back in*