• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where did all the flowers go?? :(

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

Eyes of Origin

Ok so I've been working on my Christmas house and finally got the design done.
"Time to go shopping for flowers!" was my thought this morning. I stopped growing my own because of the time I spend split between shards, they were all dying on me lol
So this morning I go searching for flowers and Flora Green's shop looks like shes closing :( and I cant find any for sale anywhere *sigh*
Where did all the flowers go?

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahem..... Sorry I bought most of them to make dye with and to decorate my house with. *ducks and runs*

E

Eyes of Origin

*shakes fist at Proffit* I had a feeling you were behind all the flowers disappearing! It just isnt enough that you steal all the cookies :p

Oh, I have a question... is there anyone who might be able to spare some of the red and green badges that you get for the quest to enter Travesty? and maybe 10 of each mined gem?? *pleading* I will pay for them

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL I do have what i saved left in a bag at my castle. and i am willing to let you have them just let me know :mf_prop:

*Edit: I have 44 assorted flowers in a bag with your name on it, just let me know when you want them.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I grow em from time to time, lately i haven't because I haven't had time. But if you provide seeds, i'll grow em for ya.

E

Eyes of Origin

Thanks Cassie, I wouldnt want to impose, but I appreciate the offer :)
I think I'll take a look through Proffit's flowers and see what he has

Also, if anyone has, I also threw out my holiday garlands from last years xmas gifts :( Looking for 6-8 of them, will buy them.

Ugh I feel horrible asking, but I threw out a lot of stuff I shouldnt have due to lockdown space. =/

E

Eyes of Origin

Cassie that would be great.. I have time before the Deco contest is over, so can do it on Sat. after the auction or before, which ever would work best for you :)

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok I'm awake now (mostly) ill wait at the councilor's hall with the flowers

F

Flora Green

Morgaine,
I moved back to Chessy a couple of weeks ago, just have to finish cleaning out the account and move the rest of my characters. Right now, I only have internet at work so UO isn't on the radar. When I get access at home, I'll toss any stored plants I have your way if you still need them.

E

Eyes of Origin

Oh bummer, I always went to your place when I didnt grow them myself.
Well, goodluck on Chessy. Might run into you there at some point. House hunting there myself atm.
and nice quote in your sig. I love Garbage :)