• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Where can we as a shard report moderator abuse?

• Thread starter ShockerBleedsKR
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShockerBleedsKR

Where can we as a shard report moderator abuse? Can one of the fine moderators please stand up? and post a link at the bottom of this thread, so all players can know where to report abusive moderators.

Thanks,

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
This email address has been brought to this posters attention before.

S

ShockerBleedsKR

i don't recall anyone posting a reply to my question. I recall being banned for 24 hours for asking this simple question. I am still not sure why its such a big secret and they could only send me a private message with the address.
I think all moderators should try and be a little more like Petra Fyde.

In fact, if she hadn't have replied first, I'm sure this thread would have been deleted.

Do our moderators have something to fear?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the question has been answered and discussing moderators' actions in public is a breach of RoC, I think we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.