• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where can I find a shepherd's crook?

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm interested in finding a crook to practice herding so I can reverse an unintended flow of stat points from int to dex. Do any NPCs sell them? I tried animal tamers, carpenters, and blacksmith shops so far with no luck.

Thanks.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I bought mine from a provisioner.
Thanks Gellor. I tried the provisioner in New Haven and the one in Yew, but no luck. I'll go to some of the other cities tonight and see if I have better luck. Guess I could also start that carpenter character and try to make one! :)

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what I found :

he Shepherd's Crook is a Two-Handed Weapon for Mace Fighting practitioners. It is also a tool for the Herding skill (a symbol of the Virtue Humility). It comes in two forms - The rounded version is looted from the corpses of monsters, while the squished version is crafted by characters.

They are crafted by carpenters, and cannot be recycled.

So you'll have to find someone to craft you one.
Of course you can give a try to the carpenter char but it's 78.9 to be able to craft one ...

If you are on Drachs I can craft one for you, if not ask on your shard board I'm sure someone will help you :)

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what I found :

he Shepherd's Crook is a Two-Handed Weapon for Mace Fighting practitioners. It is also a tool for the Herding skill (a symbol of the Virtue Humility). It comes in two forms - The rounded version is looted from the corpses of monsters, while the squished version is crafted by characters.

They are crafted by carpenters, and cannot be recycled.

So you'll have to find someone to craft you one.
Of course you can give a try to the carpenter char but it's 78.9 to be able to craft one ...

If you are on Drachs I can craft one for you, if not ask on your shard board I'm sure someone will help you :)
Thanks jeza - I'll check with the folks on the LA shard to see if I can find one.

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
npc provision shoppes should have them in stock.

On Edit: I just checked the provisioner in Skara Brea on Napa shard. They have a few in stock.