• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where are the...

5% Luck

Well no one responded in dayyss...

So my point is I have 38~ focus now and have been having luck with ML weapons lately so.. Could I slap in 38-42 points of SW to cast immolate weapon and be 100% to cast?

This is my Vamp-tamer-Pally

Natural.............Jeweled up

115 fencing.......115
110 lore............110
110 vet............110
105 taming........120
100 tactics........100
69 Chiv.............69
52 necro...........99
19 mage...........74(note i lose vamp just for invisi/mark/gate scroll)
40 focus...........40(60 when mage)

I could drop maybe 40-50 points total for 100% IW for extra damage with a proper ML weapon.

But whats the 100% IW(immolate weapon) mark Im looking for?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Max chance = min chance + 40.

So IW max chance = 10 (min chance) + 40 = 50.

So you need 50 skill for 100% chance of successully immolating your weapon.

5% Luck

Well since SW has no jewlery skill bonuses Ill have to sue real skill. Ill have to replace my 10/10 vet/lore ring with a 15/10 drop vet to 105 and to focus to 0 that leaves me 45 and a further 5 in chive and Ill have 100% on CW and IW. Now the duration at 50 SW on IW im sure I could find out!

Thank Farcry you made my day!

Btw does it say 10 in the book because on the SW faq it says .1 maybe 40.1 for 100%?

Anyhow off to heart wood to QUEST!