• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Where are the paladins?

A

archite666

I'm on Siege and can't find any, I want to make sure everything is working smoothly.

SO wheres these new paladins?

K

Kiwillian

Someone in the other thread said they were getting guard whacked in fel. So maybe that happened on all of siege too :)

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they still spawning at this one spot in fell on Baja, ive killed em all and they respawn. But still havent found the Obsidian daggers, grrr.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
friend on Origin had one attack him in Luna, killed it, then we went on merry way

dont know if he checked corpse

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive checked the corpses and nada, they drop their armor but no daggers

A

archite666

Indeed, iv killed some all around, have no idea how to get the daggers, its quite frustrating being Commanding lord and having a weapon out there to thwart your opponents and yet, I cant find it!

URG! Such Imputience! There will be a flogging!

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My read of the patch notes is that the shadowlords want you to put the daggers into the paladins, not take daggers off them :)

C

Chiera

yes, after extinguishing a certain paladin population I came to the same conclusion. This only leaves the question what to kill ?!??!

N

Ni-

I believe the obsidian daggers will be from that SL faction only event this weekend.

I remember hearing a reference of the glass daggers and Draconi, I believe, said that there will be a SL version from the SL only event.

Something along those lines.

C

Chiera

I am not so sure about that, since it reads something like they will be available 2 times a day. So for me this reads as if it might not be an event only drop.

N

Ni-

I am not so sure about that, since it reads something like they will be available 2 times a day. So for me this reads as if it might not be an event only drop.
Ahh yes, I forgot about the 'twice a day' part.

Perhaps the event will introduce the method of acquiring them...