• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where are my trees?

J

jammybob

Just merged from BF to EA Land, looking forward to getting my trees back and they arent here !!!
What gives? How come people in EA Land still have trees yet merged accounts from other cities have apparently lost theirs?

G

Mine all made it from AV and BF and CC.. not a scratch, well maybe a few leaves dropped off.. have you checked your inventory? some of my items which were on the lot ended up in my inventory

G

Did you check your inventory? How many others have lost trees? You need to report it as a bug. Use the e-mail in my siggy. Give them your sim name, account name and tell them exactly what happened. No need for a password, never give that to anyone.

J

jammybob

ops, feeling dumb now.... didnt think to go back home to look. Assumed everything would be in inventory.... I found my trees! hehe