• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When Will Napa Get a New EM?

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
With Mystique leaving at the end of last June, I was wondering who will be taking over as our EM here on Napa. It seems a shame to have all of these great events lined up for the other servers while we are unable to participate due to not having our EM anymore.

Also, there are several places/things around the game that lead players to contacting Mystique still that I really feel should be removed. The skulls in Luna, the teleporter at Jhelom Fel Moongate that leads to her house among a few other little things I've seen around. I'm a bit surprised that she didn't take these with her when she left, but they are still there.

Also, it would be a bit nicer at the Governor meetings to have an EM present to conduct the meetings.

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
*whispers* some of that I am unable to take. the house in fel is open to all and meant to be used at your leisure. they were given out before the arenas were set up. as for the the skulls and such I will see about taking them down. I tried to remove what I put up, but obviously forgot some.
Im sure a new EM is in the works to be presented soon. and I only left This June. not last. havent been gone That long. ;)

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I know, and I'm sorry I never got to know you (I came into the game as you were heading out). No disrespect was intended, it's just that I had sent emails to your work address with questions and thought that you were one of those "bad mods" that I've had in previous games who ignored their mailbox. I just found out that you had stepped down just a few days ago, and I think a few players still haven't found out, because I recently had several of them tell me to ask you for your opinions on my questions. (Governor stuff mostly)

I'm just super excited to get an EM in the game so that events can be run in a more official manner. I'm finally up and going with my characters (at least two of 'em) and I want to start participating in game events! Let's go! Whooo!

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Most of The players of Napa Valley were quite saddened when EM Mystique had to leave. An announcement went out on June 5th/13, informing us she was leaving and a farewell party to be held (June 28/13).... * sips coffee*

for those who are still unaware our EM is no longer with us, hmmm :link: http://stratics.com/community/forums/napa-valley-em-forum.471/

I would have to agree with you though, having a new EM would be great, somewhat boring as of late !!

*Waves fondly to Mystique* :mf_prop:

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I do know for a fact that Messana has been training new EMs. How that training goes, I don't know.

Right now there is a lot of planning and such going on for UO's anniversary...

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I sent Mesanna an email about it two weeks ago and her response left me believing that they had not yet even found a suitable candidate for the spot.