• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

when u die....

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a tracking arrow should pop up leading u to the nearest wandering healer ;/

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In KR, when you die, all the healers in the area show up on the mini map :)

E

eolsunder

would be neat if it was virtue related. Not sure which virtue.

Each tier would grant you a little extra info.

Tier 1 nothing
Tier 2 you'd get your arrow
Tier 3 you'd ge your arrow and maybe it would flash faster the closer you got, or would have a distance meter.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would be neat if it was virtue related. Not sure which virtue.

Each tier would grant you a little extra info.

Tier 1 nothing
Tier 2 you'd get your arrow
Tier 3 you'd ge your arrow and maybe it would flash faster the closer you got, or would have a distance meter.
That would be soooo awesome

A

Annienox

I'm just thankful when I find one that doesn't ignor me like I have the pleg or something lol. You all know what I'm talking about. When you run up to the first one you have found in 6 screens and it just stands there and looks right thru you and you have to run off screen and run back hoping that it will see you this time. Or how about the ones on the edge of towns that basically tell you to go pound sand and find the healer in town on duty!?!?! Gotta love them too! Sorry just a lil vent.