• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When is AV and BV merging anyone know?

• Thread starter imported_Claudia MacCloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

Just a quick question when is AV and or BV merging? I see alot of info on every city but those.... does anyone know

C

Cruz Cavera

Probably after the Server Migration happening tomorrow. I say within a week..Tops.

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

wooot is that both av and bv ?

I cant wait i miss my Claudia in AV...... and the others i left behind... And i havent a clue who my bv sims are ... I just wanna meet them imao

G

BV should have already been merged. Unfortunately AV will be one of the last ones to be merged. I miss my AV sims too!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

BV should have already been merged. Unfortunately AV will be one of the last ones to be merged. I miss my AV sims too!!

[/ QUOTE ] AV is 4th on the list of 6 to be merged over, if everything goes ok with EA Land today, then Wednesday Fingers Crossed they will start the Original Order on the East Coast. But I'm hoping for AV to come this week too, I was told by a dev that it all depends on how many people caught the bullet train if enough people caught it from each city then hopefully if time permits *THEY* *MIGHT* be able to do 2 cities in 1 day!

G

Here's hoping. Problem is AV was one of the biggest cities when it game to sims.

G

That is why I've told the Devs since it's one of the biggest to do it 1st as it will take a full day, hopefully the other cities won't be as bad as most people have moved out of those cities!