• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When good houses go boom.

• Thread starter Jerry Seinfeld
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Jerry Seinfeld

Greetings, my fellow Catskillians, I am posting this to you because a friend and fellow player needs your assistance with a small matter...

First, let me explain the situation.

I was forced to relocate out of the area I was staying about seven months ago due to a death in the family and other major life events going on simultaneously, and during this time I did not have internet access let alone the ability to play UO.

Well, given that one is relatively familiar with the housing rules, I was worried to heck that my house would implode.... and it very well did.

I am not posting this to complain, but to locate some of my old and sentimental items from days long past (my character's soulstones, whispering roses, rares, old pre-patch weapons, ect) if at all possible.

I know it's a lot to ask this far down the road from when it happened, but I will breathe my last sigh of hope into my search for the last bit of sentimental items remaining, if any do remain, that is.

The Coordinates to the old house are as follows:
20o 28'N 47o 23' E

There is a new house standing there, titled "The New Vendors", owned by Mixtress.

If anyone has contact information for this person or has any information as to the whereabouts of the soulstones (one with 80+ poisoning on it) please PM me or drop a post, I really don't have enough time to invest in-game these days to replace one soulstone, let alone two soulstones and 80+ poisoning skill.

At any rate, thanks in advance for any assistance.

-Jerry

G

it seems to me I remember someone posting that they found your soul stones...you might want to seartch back a few pages and see.

Good luck!
TW

J

Jerry Seinfeld

Thanks, TW, however, the house in question was a small-to-moderate sized vendor house that me and another guildie stocked on a regular basis until this happened.

It was located near the FRZ and PGoH houses nearby the trinsic swamp.

House was titled, KSB Cove Outlet

Thanks again for your help.

Even if I can't replace the items or soulstones, with you guys around I can still have fun on 'Cats, but it will be quite some time before I attempt to train poisoning again.

Piper [PGoH]

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm one of the GMs of PGoH, and as far as I know, there haven't been any soulstones, etc. found by any of our members. I do hope you're able to find them, though! :/

J

Jerry Seinfeld

The house was tram side, Repo. I'm surprised I left that detail out, hah.