• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When edging on stone tables dont fit - solution!!!

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just figured out how and why edging on stone tables dont fith when you put them together - and I also found the easiest solution without chopping them up and using trippe table for one edge...

When you place them like 'L' and you see one edge dont fit, get goza mats - and place where you have the lower edge, and raise them 1 tile. Then place on the goza mats... for medium table you need 2 same hight, for large you need 3 same hight.

You will now see that the edging are equal, and can saftly chop up the goza mat...

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I love using a million stone tables when making custom counters or tables lol. who doesn't love mining! :)