When did you start posting here...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 12, 2001
Siege Perilous
mobile-cuisine.com
not Stratics, but more specifically, the Thief Forum?

Curious to see since this forum has changed so much over the years.
*remembers back to when Crazy Joe and Chaotic Jelly were the mods*...la

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 15, 2009
Dundee
www.richard-wood.com
I think when Crazy Joe was made a mod, I dont remmeber Jelly being a mod though?

Back when Animosity made his stun/disarm thief and it was quite new, or at least quite new in the wider audience. Also Squirel Pope was around and a few others, I really actually cant remember.

I don't like to think back too far, i think im one of those people who DONT think Trammel was a mistake, but rather the expansions (AoS) and so on were, and thus thinking too far back make me hover over that quit button (Account is active while i look for a dev job, graduation 4tw).

But aye, I dont think im as old as you, but im up there....

(Different usernames obviously...)

T

The Green Thief

I started posting in June or July of 2001. I had lurked for a while before I started posting though.

There are so many old names that I haven't seen here in a long time. Chaoticjelly, Crazyjoe, Squirrel Pope (though I know where he posts now), Lonegamer, Arkyn, Neon Ninja, probably too many to name.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
a long time ago when there were new posts every few minutes and EVERYONE got flamed :]

ahhh the memories. like thief said, way to many names to mention

T

The Green Thief

a long time ago when there were new posts every few minutes and EVERYONE got flamed :]
And nobody complained about the flaming, they just took it in stride.

The interwebs have become a lot more bitchy and whiny.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
yep, everyone gets their feelings hurt and goes and taddles