• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When did we lose the Make Max and Make Number in crafting menus?

• Thread starter Old Man of UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Old Man of UO

It's been a while since I've crafted, just wondering when these disappeared.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They show up at the bottom of the crafting gump when you look at the details of the item you wish to craft.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah... THAT was an improvement over the KR menus that had all the options in the bottom left corner, easy to see and navigate.

Bah!

I just don't really get some of the UI decisions that were made between KR and EC. They killed the KR-enhancements of crafting and Animal Lore gumps by throwing them back into the internal generic gump system, but kept the books under the new system which is horribly broken when translated back into the 2d (generic gump) system. Book UI should have been converted if they were going to go that far.

As it was, it took quite an uproar during the closed beta to retain the runebook interface upgrade.

O

Old Man of UO

Yeah... THAT was an improvement over the KR menus that had all the options in the bottom left corner, easy to see and navigate.

Bah!...
Ya, I was looking for the KR location, where it makes sense to put it.

What I would like to see is to unlock all the gumps to allow us... err, I mean Pinco... to make custom gumps.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

What I would like to see is to unlock all the gumps to allow us... err, I mean Pinco... to make custom gumps.
Poor Pinco good that iam now on the other side ;) Pinco do this!

No but instead of calling for Pinco all the time, he had done a great job, you should begin yourself finding a solution.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I know how to customize legacy gumps, but remake the crafting ones is an insane work :p