• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When did the old PPL escape the nut house?

tycinbry

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean really, i take a peek at statics and i see Bels, Smurcoch, pirate Roborts, and some old fool by the name of Blade Thugluv, like Wow. Who else is here pre 2006?

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am. Even though my acct is not active atm.

When are they planning turning back on housing decay? They have a date? I hate to see the Krabshack fall. I put a lot of time into that place.

I hate money. Online games... grr. My gf and I just started playing Star Wars Online. That game is pretty fun. Just another one to add to the list I guess.

i will be back soon though

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Missing a lot of old players,

Rose Cotton,
Angela,
Nutty Professor,
Slack i have seen him on boards but not in game...
Twinkie and DV
Cappro aka Richard Cypher
Old Wolf
Beldin
I know i am missing a ton of old friends and i apologize to them for not listing them, these are the names i remember the most!

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget the great and mighty Pan Arcane. Not sure if he is around or not. Actually a lot of people prob don't care.

S

Smurcoch

I do not think anyone is missing him...

how about ZigZag!!!!!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

There is a whole of players gone now :(
I remember Pan Arcane.....He was always good to me and made me laugh.....Remember ZigZag :).......Anyone remember Pumaz, Long John Silver????....Omg there is so many players gone !!!

Bregan D'Aerth

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya seems like a resurgence of the old school players..I remember when the shard opened and spending hours doing carto to make enough gold to place a house.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I miss Count Don & Tonya, though some of their family are still around. Don got me started in UO in 2003 by giving me an account they created just to get the hooded shroud and extra AoS gifts from.

BTW, there's a relatively new thread related to this on UHall that's been sorely lacking of Lake Austin input

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I (Leia) lurk off and on and am thinking of getting the free trial to see what's going on with UO. I miss so many peeps!

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LEIA - I miss you dear!!!! icq me 69763323. I tried to find you in WOW ages ago but havent heard from you in a spell.

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awwwwww...I miss you to, Bels! I haven't used ICQ in years and don't even have it installed on this puter. I use Yahoo for FB these days.

I'm still on the same Realm (Stormrage) as I was but I have branched out to others for giggles. I'll send you a PM with some names, etc.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean really, i take a peek at statics and i see Bels, Smurcoch, pirate Roborts, and some old fool by the name of Blade Thugluv, like Wow. Who else is here pre 2006?
I am pre-2006,but I am not sure if I will be back anytime soon.I had a snafu with mythic change the way you acccess the account management(too f'd up) and I lost my castle with all my soulstones and other items that took yeard to get.and I still too pissed off at them.

C

Capn Kranky

I dropped out when EA borked up the account management. Not really wanting to tackle that morass again. Played Dec 1998 to May 2004, then Apr 2005 until last October. Name last known by on LA: Spin Nakor, Mace, Woodie Orneaux, Duffy

Old Stratics name: T'Amon and T'Amon from work

tycinbry

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Leia, T'Amon, Red Raider, and on and on.
I cant get my account back either.
Hope the ppl who i played with got the stuff.
I would play again if they get they heads out of their Arses and fix the account thing.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
LOL Back again! I'm here!:grouphug:

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pre-2006? Me! I originally went by just Rose when the shared opened and changed my name to something more unique - Keira. :)

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya El! Good to see you back among the fold.

As we speak, I am downloading the classic client for a free 14-day trial! I know my old account name, etc., but I can't afford to pay that right now and I want to see if I like the game again. :)

Also, I KNOW I had a lot more posts than just 68! All those auctions posts, etc. *sigh*

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hiya El! Good to see you back among the fold.

As we speak, I am downloading the classic client for a free 14-day trial! I know my old account name, etc., but I can't afford to pay that right now and I want to see if I like the game again. :)

Also, I KNOW I had a lot more posts than just 68! All those auctions posts, etc. *sigh*
Please do PM me about it.