• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When am I going to "Move?"

S

SirSurpent

My current Sim is in Clarksville, and a few days ago I finally had the option "light up" that stated my Sim could move. I'm guessing this was the so-called Bullet Train, so I went ahead and clicked on it, chose EA Land as my choice to move to, but I'm still in Clarksville, and whenever I check the icon now it says, "Cancel Move."

Now, I'm not going to click on Cancel Move, of course, but was just wondering when this might finally take place. A bit confuzzled at the moment!

G

Moves are only happening when the devs decide to physically do them. They are no longer automated. They had been working out some bugs in the system, but I suspect they'll probably do a move next week. Don't get your hopes up though, if bugs get in the way, it could be longer.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Trains are not running on any regular schedule. Developers man and run the trains when they have time to do it manually. It is no longer an automated system.

However, I would like to know how you got to Clarksville and where is it?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I was going to ask but refrained.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it has me a bit worried. Maybe there is no train service in Clarksville. He might need to take the ferry, even!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it has me a bit worried. Maybe there is no train service in Clarksville. He might need to take the ferry, even!

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe the "Last Train to Clarksville" has left the station - I blame the Monkees.

Geez, what a horrible joke - time to purge my "Really Bad Joke" folder.

S

SirSurpent

Good grief! I don't know WHY I keep calling Calvin's Creek "Clarkesville" for??

No, it is Calvin's Creek, but thanks for the responses...sounds like it may be awhile.

S

Sean Kendrick

haha, you had me confused for abit. At first I thought EA had another city that they havnt told us about.

G

ROFL I was wondering if there was a lay over in Clarksville. I thought it was a straight shot to EA Land. LOL Gracie I hope we don't have to take a ferry.